SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-14-2016, 10:56 AM
MathGeek's Avatar
MathGeek MathGeek is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 2,931
Cash: 4,552
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
Ride the Creole Nature Trail around Big Lake. You'll see the saltwater fishing and duck hunting potential on the west side of Big Lake in Sabine Refuge. East Side of Big Lake you'll see more fishing opportunities, saltwater and bass fishing, and more great duck hunting habitat. Head east from there 20 minutes and you're in prime time rice field duck and goose hunting.
I love this drive. I never tire of it. One of the sweetest places I know.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-14-2016, 01:04 PM
Smalls Smalls is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South Central LA
Posts: 2,822
Cash: 3,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
I love this drive. I never tire of it. One of the sweetest places I know.
No doubt about it, one of the best drives in the State. Kills me when they mow the damn indian blankets growing on the side of the highway. Morons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map