SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-14-2016, 06:46 AM
all star rod's Avatar
all star rod all star rod is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In BRUH's HEAD
Posts: 20,577
Cash: 17,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
My home town of Colyell near Denham Springs has been hit very hard. Many of my former classmates lost their homes this weekend. It is far worse than 1983 and that was the worst flood ever for that area. I would like to go help sandbag but I can't even get there from Houston right now.
Yes that area was hit with a lot of water. I live off 42 in Prairieville about 5 miles West of Fred"s / French Settlement and that place is under water. Luckily, where I am at the water is not bad at all in my sub division as of now. My brother lives near Runnels off of South Harrels Ferry Rd and as of about 10 last night water was coming up in has neighbor hood pretry fast. It was basically too high for him to drive out. Cell phone service seems to now be out in the BR area but not sure when it went down. I tried calling and texting. Leaving my house now to see if I can get there some kind of way.

The sun is actually out this morning at the moment.

Good luck and God Bless everyone.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map