SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Goooh's Avatar
Goooh Goooh is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Broussard
Posts: 5,660
Cash: 7,366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathGeek View Post
I've despised Mensa ever since the Playboy spread back in the day.

Duckman1911 is very intelligent, but I admire his patriotism, his commitment to the Constitution, his demeanor, and his 1911 attitude more than his intelligence. I learned more about fishing from him in one day than I learned in my whole life before I was 40.

As far as sex goes, I am committed and faithful to my wife.


Lmao, I'm sure he is one brilliant super patriot. I found a little poem you can whisper to him while y'all spoon on Holley beach

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-03-2016, 08:16 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Lmao, I'm sure he is one brilliant super patriot. I found a little poem you can whisper to him while y'all spoon on Holley beach

Would you like for me to recite it for you?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-03-2016, 08:40 PM
duckman1911's Avatar
duckman1911 duckman1911 is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Otis
Posts: 4,194
Cash: 5,293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Lmao, I'm sure he is one brilliant super patriot. I found a little poem you can whisper to him while y'all spoon on Holley beach

Double posting again but just an after thought. You went back and found a pic from two weeks ago and made a meme. You really need a hobby other than duckman1911. Just something to think about when you have time.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map