SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Red Devil's Avatar
Red Devil Red Devil is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jennings,LA
Posts: 3,875
Cash: 1,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay_slayer View Post
I'm there. Can I wear my Dolphins gear!!??
That's your call. I got an extra Reggie jersey you can wear for the photo opportunity.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-23-2009, 08:12 PM
bay_slayer's Avatar
bay_slayer bay_slayer is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Morgan City
Posts: 2,560
Cash: 943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
That's your call. I got an extra Reggie jersey you can wear for the photo opportunity.
I may have an old Ricky Williams jersey from when he played wif dem Saints
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-23-2009, 08:18 PM
Red Devil's Avatar
Red Devil Red Devil is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jennings,LA
Posts: 3,875
Cash: 1,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay_slayer View Post
I may have an old Ricky Williams jersey from when he played wif dem Saints
That'll work. LMAO
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-24-2009, 07:31 AM
slick143's Avatar
slick143 slick143 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Yougsville,La
Posts: 335
Cash: 785
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay_slayer View Post
I may have an old Ricky Williams jersey from when he played wif dem Saints
I got a ricky williams jersy that i still wear on sunday's sometimes.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2009, 08:27 PM
swamp snorkler's Avatar
swamp snorkler swamp snorkler is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raceland
Posts: 6,732
Cash: 3,580
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
That's your call. I got an extra Reggie jersey you can wear for the photo opportunity.
reggie jersey..... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Red Devil's Avatar
Red Devil Red Devil is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jennings,LA
Posts: 3,875
Cash: 1,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler View Post
reggie jersey..... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit
I bought 2 of them things right after they drafted him. The boy can play, he just gets stupid sometimes.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map