SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-23-2018, 05:39 PM
meat killer 86's Avatar
meat killer 86 meat killer 86 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: SW LA
Posts: 450
Cash: 1,163
Default

I have a beretta extrema 2 and like I said at the beginning of this post it?s
Ka-Poot!! I love that gun. I think going with the A400 is prob what is best. Talked to a friend today and he said the browning silver is awesome. Just hard to let loose of $1,800 ya know. I?ll have to do it soon though. I like the slim line of the SBE III. I have shot them. They are nice. Just tough decisions.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-10-2018, 08:32 AM
Nickt87's Avatar
Nickt87 Nickt87 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: lake charles, la
Posts: 515
Cash: 1,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meat killer 86 View Post
I have a beretta extrema 2 and like I said at the beginning of this post it?s
Ka-Poot!! I love that gun. I think going with the A400 is prob what is best. Talked to a friend today and he said the browning silver is awesome. Just hard to let loose of $1,800 ya know. I?ll have to do it soon though. I like the slim line of the SBE III. I have shot them. They are nice. Just tough decisions.
Depends on what type of sight picture you like. The Beretta Extremas and the a400 have a flat vented rib. The a400 Plus(just came out) has the raised vented rib as does the Benelli SBEs. Make sure to put those raised rib guns to your shoulder and if possible take some shots with one. It's quite a change from the flat rib, some people have trouble with a change like that.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-10-2018, 10:06 PM
meat killer 86's Avatar
meat killer 86 meat killer 86 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: SW LA
Posts: 450
Cash: 1,163
Default

I got the A400 extreme plus. Only thing left to do is go shoot some skeet before these teal days get here lol. I?m pumped up. Literally. We pumping up the field now. Hahaha
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map