SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 12-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Gottogo49's Avatar
Gottogo49 Gottogo49 is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 815
Cash: 1,474
Default

I'm kinda like elebouef, I am a member but I don't always log on unless I feel that I have something positive to contribute. I learned a lot about oystering yesterday. If this weather lets up I may have a positive fishing report to contribute. Maybe duck hunting will give me something to post. I'm learning about forums and posting options.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map