![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you call the Galveston county d.a. and try an press charges?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
As much as we would like to drag him out of his house, a person that is sorry enough to steal from you wouldn't mind sueing you for hitting him.
We will take the high road and hopefully get our money in the end. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Amen to that....I would sue his A&& first.....
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did the accountant give any reason why she only cut checks for 2nd-4th?
Also its odd for a tournament to not have the checks at the weigh in. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I fished a lot of redfish tourneys years ago. Never had one where we weren't paid at weigh-in except when it was a little POS Ranger Banshee that came 6 weeks later through a wholly disagreeable local New Olreans Ranger dealer, un-rigged and replete with hassles up to my eyeballs. I almost wished we came in second after that.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Blow Up, I can state for a fact that if you fish and win the CCA Lake Charles Trout Shootout we will drop a $5,000 check in your slimy hands infront of hundreds of thousands of spectators. No $hit, we pay same day so bring your mad trout skillz to Louisiana this Saturday. Sign up online @ ccalouisiana.com
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
[quote="W";586483]You going to take him to a NASCAR race to give him the check???[/quote]
[FONT="Verdana"][/FONT] Shut Up!, it could happen |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Post his phone number we can swap shop him and Craig's list him.
Ex...... Call swap shop and tell them that you are on a deer lease that is over run with hogs. Mall you want is someone to come kill them. Craig's list post. I have always been interested on some man on man action and will be in Houston this weekend and would like someone to experiment with. Have a brand new 50cc dirt bike that my son wrecked and broke his arm on. Wife said it has to go today. $300. Just come get it so I don't have to listen to her ***** any more. The crawfish docks are screwing us. I'm catching 40 sacks a day and all they will buy is 10 sacks. All I want to do is get some of my cost back. I will sell them for 15 a sack. First come first serve. I think you get the idea. He will wish he paid you your money. Last edited by latravcha; 05-29-2013 at 06:34 PM. |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
I haven't seen it taken to an art form such at yours Latravcha
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Put it on las as a Haynie for sale!
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you been able to actually talk to Lyn? Tried to call?
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
No sir. That is a classic. Ask the all knowing on the site. Lmao.
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's what I was referring to. LOL!!
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
