![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hope you find it
you sure it wasn't a helium rod and you just didn't strap it down ![]() |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is what it looks like....
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's a sweet looking rod!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah im sure that's what whoever stole it thought
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Seems to be happening a lot here lately. Hope you find it and the person who took it.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
They got a bunch of teenagers running around latley going fish a pond not far from my house. See them riding side by sides and golf carts pass my house I have a feeling one of them took it.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
You might want to fish that pond also every once in awhile!
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hilarious....I just went out there and one kid had a white abu garcia rod. Thought I found it for a sec
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hahaha... I love my VERITAS!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I scared the crap out of that kid....he was taking off in a yamaha rhino I yelled at him and followed him. Had to apologize...lol
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you come to Acadian with it today?
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
No I don't do inspection work anymore....why do you ask?
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just making sure no one jacked it over here
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope....don't miss staying at that place till midnight or later!
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Man you done blew your cover now! He will spread the word not to fish the pond now! Hahahaha!
|
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Find out which one of them is Jealous of the kid with the white rod...bet he wanted one so bad he decided to steal yours! I'd find a young person to infiltrate the group and get that rod back lol
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
offer them a reward.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good idea...I wasn't thinking straight when I saw what I though was my rod. I'm sure I will see them again they always riding around the neighborhood.
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
