![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here! |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I understand them losing the cheap rods but no one should expect YOU to use cheap rods. As I understand the thread, the sports picked up the guide rods and lost it. How do you justify someone picking up something that isn't his nor did he have permission to use it and not wanting to claim responsability? Major problem! No one wants to be responsable for there own actions.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Word...... You break it I fix it, you lose it I drown you!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im wit you Kade.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://reviews.basspro.com/2010/1651...ws/reviews.htm
Here is a link to some rod floaters, to me they tend to get in the way but if it saves your rod .... |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
you should make your expectations know up front so there is no question....some peple dont think the way we do. I agree that it should be replaced but some type of agreement should be upfront to save you the backend headache.
TB |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
