![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
im looking at one my dad got mounted in my office right now. i have some family in south dakota and my dad and his brothers/cousins would go out there and smoke em when i was too young to go. my aunt even makes some pretty sweet looking wreaths with them. i been trying to set up a trip. a big rooster pheasant is 2nd on my list right now behind a monster mulie! i been wanting a mulie for a while. i have been on a few elk hunts where they wouldnt let us shoot mulies b/c they were trying to build population. and of course everytime i went i would see a monster and have to let him walk!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Man, there are a few things I miss about home! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
u right about quail! my fave game to eat by far!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
here are the rest
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sweet looking rooms fellas... Catdaddy you need to mount you a big ole catfish. Lmao
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
theres one particular mount i thought youd have but i didnt see it.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I dont know if i can mount a catfish.....
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got one wall finished
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice rooms! I hang everything in my 10yr olds room. Made a trophy shelf and pictures and a mount but wife will not let it bleed out to the rest of the house. She said build a man cave that I want.... I need that in writing for sure!
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
One day I will have a man cave!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Here is the new mount that I went pick up yesterday... Beautifull bird!!!
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
