SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hunting, Boating, and General Outdoor Talk > Hunting Discussion

Hunting Discussion Discuss anything related to hunting here!

Old 11-29-2010, 11:33 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890
Default Sunday ducks

Went to a freind of mines place on the west side of the hwy on miami. We had 4 in the blind i hunted and we killed a total of 11 birds with a strap of 7 teal, 2 spoonies and 2 pintails. The other blind had 3 people with a total of 8 birds with a strap of 6 teal, 1 spoonie and 1 greyduck. The birds are in the area, but they just didn't move around us yesterday. These guys have been killing some birds. As of yesterday they needed 3 birds to kill 400 for the first split. I don't know what got them up in the big burns yesterday morning, but all i know is only a quarter of the birds got up and there must have been 5,000 ducks took the air. All they did was went sky high flew to the west and just made a big circle and went back down in the burns. It sounded like wwii in the burns yesterday. I got put on nights this week so i'll be after them this weekend. Well good luck to everybody this week and i hope ya'll collect some bills.