SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829
Default Debt at alarming rate

Look at this live link from the Government debt

Look on the right side to see the # of people who live in the US compare to the # who work and pay taxes

Go farther down the list and look at the welfare #

This is sick!!!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
Old 01-26-2011, 01:55 PM
Banned

only 110 million with taxable income, 45 million on food stamps.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

That almost made me puke
Old 01-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Old 01-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 700

I hate the since of entitlement in this country. Nobody owes anyone a dang thing. How about don't have 15 friking kids and you might could afford to not live in a dang hotel room. do you realize how much money you have to make to support 15 dadgum kids. I have 2 and its not always easy. This kind of stuff makes me sick.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCagin View Post
I hate the since of entitlement in this country. Nobody owes anyone a dang thing. How about don't have 15 friking kids and you might could afford to not live in a dang hotel room. do you realize how much money you have to make to support 15 dadgum kids. I have 2 and its not always easy. This kind of stuff makes me sick.
Thank you for commenting...i could not type what I wanted to say...I agree a 10000000%
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCagin View Post
I've got two myself and, not one bit of help. There is times that I wish I had it but, ultimately, I'm proud of the fact that I am raising my kids with MY money that I earn! As far as 15 kids, I have no idea what it would take to raise them and I'd be willing to bet that they have no idea either other than the cab fare to the welfare office!
Old 01-26-2011, 04:53 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 652

Quote:
do you realize how much money you have to make to support 15 dadgum kids.
Over the course of 18 years it can cost between $150k-$240k, that number excludes the cost of a college education.

So we will use the low number 15*150,000= $2.25 million. She will only cover about 25% of that cost out of her pocket, and I am being very generous. So now we, taxpayers, productive citizens, are on the hook for $1,800,000 for her children. Probablly more because more than one will end up in jail for an extended period of time.

I wonder how she would feel if she was presented with a bill for $1.8 million to cover the cost of her children. I would rather give her a one time $50 injection that would make her sterile for 5 years.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Over the course of 18 years it can cost between $150k-$240k, that number excludes the cost of a college education.

So we will use the low number 15*150,000= $2.25 million. She will only cover about 25% of that cost out of her pocket, and I am being very generous. So now we, taxpayers, productive citizens, are on the hook for $1,800,000 for her children. Probablly more because more than one will end up in jail for an extended period of time.

I wonder how she would feel if she was presented with a bill for $1.8 million to cover the cost of her children. I would rather give her a one time $50 injection that would make her sterile for 5 years.
I agree. I know this will never happen but I wish if you were on government assistance and had 2 kids allready upon the 3rd one the tell you that you get your tubes tied and if you refuse all government assistance willbe cut off for good.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,009

Another reason for our national debt to be so high. We taxpayers have to support them from cradle to grave and as others have commented, providing for just my two children has been a chore. They need some disincentive for continuing to have out of wedlock children. An example would be you are allowed one mistake ( i.e. get preg. at 16) but every child you have after that with no spousal support then your welfare check is cut back a certain percentage not increased as it is now. This would at least be a start in the right direction.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:29 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

This is what I love.... A lawyer said it was un constitutional to make someone drug screen for government aid! He said its not right for the Government to have your blood and urine along with DNA. Reporter said its a choice they have , you give samples for gov. Money! ...Lawyer said is not right... Reporter said yes it is right. I give a drug screening every year and blood test for Insurance. If I don't give it...I don't get the benefits,,,, easy to understand...... Lawyer still wanted to argue
Old 01-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Lawyer still wanted to argue
the main problem with america...
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 809

If you work for everthing you own and buy, this should make you sick.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:15 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

what sad is non of these numbers are going down all are going up!