![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Offshore Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite offshore spots here |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just watched the vids on yer fb.... Pretty effin sweet dude
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha thanks man. I should of made them a lot longer, but i was kinda ready to get a pole back in my hand |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I heard that... I couldn't believe you stopped fishing to make a video lol
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats a nice trip.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I figured I would do Jeremy a favor and post his Cobia from Saturday.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
tank ya sah
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
What a great trip Jpeff....Tripple tail is my fav fish.....we shot one last summer that went 22.5, it was a beast!!!!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
holy crap!! That would of been an exciting fight lol
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Man Im so pummped just found out imma be out their Friday and Sat!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
did you guys stop at the fishin store in Kaplan. Think I saw you guys sat am.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Yep sure did lol |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
i was supposed to be on this trip but decided to get drunk the night before. Probably the worse decision of my life lol
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
No, the worst decision would have been to get on the boat hungover. Been there, done that, NOT GOOD
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
