SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 07-05-2011, 08:48 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890
Default Need help

Guys i have a good freind of mine that lives in toledo bend that's been coming down here for the past couple of years to fish big lake and every time he comes i have to work. Well he just called me and said that he's coming tommorrow to try again, and of course i have to work. This guy has never really came down here and caught specks like most of you guys do on here, and believe me he tries. Any info on this so i can try and get him on some fish i would really appreciate. He loves it down here and he says this is paradise. I would really like to try and get him on them. It sounds like i'm asking for a hand out when i really don't want to come off like that he's a really good freind of mine. Also he's a white perch guide on the side at toledo so i know he would repay the favor.

Thanks, dgg
Old 07-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 10,192

Sorry I havent been in a while so I cant help, but you should make sure you get him to become a site member. Then he can keep up with everything. (assuming he has internet at toledo)
Old 07-05-2011, 09:09 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,250

Live shrimp or finger mullet along the ship channel and turners early in the am. I picked up several on the west bank by long point sun also. Hope this helps a little and good luck. If he fishes just artificial he may have his work cut out for him.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,637

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcast View Post
Live shrimp or finger mullet along the ship channel and turners early in the am. I picked up several on the west bank by long point sun also. Hope this helps a little and good luck. If he fishes just artificial he may have his work cut out for him.
can't beat live right now. i know of a few limits of trout that were pulled out of turners this weekend