SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 11-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 548

Good trip and thanks for the detailed info, may give it a try in the morning before the front comes thru.
I went to Weeks Bay yesterday morning and caught a few before the wind got to bad for my boat. Water was very nice in Weeks.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,628

Quote:
Originally Posted by By-Catch View Post
Good trip and thanks for the detailed info, may give it a try in the morning before the front comes thru.
I went to Weeks Bay yesterday morning and caught a few before the wind got to bad for my boat. Water was very nice in Weeks.
Let us know how you do.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:21 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,303

Great catch and pics
Old 11-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Nice trip! Looks like fun
Old 11-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Flounder

Cash: 993

I have not had time to fish much the past couple months and I am very jealous. Great catch and Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,103

Great job, was there later in the Afternoon, nailed a few but kids and wife wanted to go home, fished Weeks early, did okay
Old 11-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

E. C.

This is INTERESTING!!!! You all will get a laugh @ this.

Well since you asked. Here Goes!

1.Well I do own my own consulting firm. 2. I'm fairly handsome I think???? 3. I'm 6' and weight 225. 4. I have a great looking 18' custom alum. bayboat I had built in Loreaville. 5. Only been married once. NO Chill-drens 6. Hell No, I'm a award winning outdoor and wildgame cook, so "Probably" out-cook anyone in your home. No Offense!!! Just answering the question.

Hell dude!! If you Don't Ask? YOU'll NEVER KNOW???? If you want me to interview?? Set up a little fishing trip!!! I'm coming in from the DEEP BLUE 2 morow, for 7 days.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:31 AM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
E. C.

This is INTERESTING!!!! You all will get a laugh @ this.

Well since you asked. Here Goes!

1.Well I do own my own consulting firm. 2. I'm fairly handsome I think???? 3. I'm 6' and weight 225. 4. I have a great looking 18' custom alum. bayboat I had built in Loreaville. 5. Only been married once. NO Chill-drens 6. Hell No, I'm a award winning outdoor and wildgame cook, so "Probably" out-cook anyone in your home. No Offense!!! Just answering the question.

Hell dude!! If you Don't Ask? YOU'll NEVER KNOW???? If you want me to interview?? Set up a little fishing trip!!! I'm coming in from the DEEP BLUE 2 morow, for 7 days.
No offense taken in answering and no offense intended in asking. I will pass on the info and if necessary get back with you. I might line it up just to taste your cooking cause if you cook better than my family I gotta taste some of that!
Old 11-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Flounder

Cash: 648

Great catch TOD. I noticed you aren't saying exactly what you used to capture the fish , but better not to lie , I would. The only thing biting where I am at right now are Yellow Fin Tuna. They are running the flying fish like crazy. Aliminos Cayon 857. Way closer to Mexico than the USA. Good catch.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAKEDLAKE View Post
Great catch TOD. I noticed you aren't saying exactly what you used to capture the fish , but better not to lie , I would. The only thing biting where I am at right now are Yellow Fin Tuna. They are running the flying fish like crazy. Aliminos Cayon 857. Way closer to Mexico than the USA. Good catch.
Good to hear from you. Was wondering if you lived offshore now or you actually came back to land from time to time. I did post exactly what I was using and how the fish wanted it that day. Of course you know that it changes day to day sometimes so I am not sure how much it helps, but its a starting place for those that go after. Hope you stay safe.