SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Salty Cajun Classifieds > SaltyCajun.com Classifieds > Boats, Outboard Motors, Kayaks, Etc

Boats, Outboard Motors, Kayaks, Etc Post ads for boats, kayaks, canoes, and outboard and trolling motors here

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 592
Default 34 "Chandeleur" Lafitte Skiff

Due to a baby on the way and work obligations, I am forced to sell our 34 foot Chandeleur Lafitte Skiff. I put this boat together to make extended trips fishing the islands, and to duck hunt the mouth of the river. This boat is 100 % turn key in pristine condition, with a flawless marine survey on file, preformed just last week. The boat is powered by a new Cummins 5.9 6BTA 330 hp diesel engine with 240 hours currently on it, and has a 5KW Kohler diesel gen set installed in a hush box. All mechanical and electrical components of the boat are either new or in excellent condition, and include just to name a few; Full Garmin electronics package with chart plotter, radar, radar overlay, sonar and XM satellite weather overlay, New Fusion am/FM Ipod stereo system, new VHF,two new flat screen TV's with DVD, new 12k BTU marine reverse cycle AC and heat, plus many many more. Boat comfortably sleeps 4, has hot fresh water shower, stainless marine grade stove and oven, big Green Egg BBQ pit, and stainless burner outside for frying fish. Also comes with a 14/36 flat boat tender with a new 15 Hp mercury four stroke, which is easily launched from the remote control crane, could easily accommodate a small go devil or surface drive rig. I am a aluminum boat builder by trade, and a licensed commercial captain, I re built this boat for me and my family, with every attention to detail and function. There is nothing this boat needs, it is ready to be used and has been used since completing about 4 months ago. If interested, please contact, because I have done way to much to list in this add. I will take $58,000 for the boat without the tender, or $60K for the whole rig, or best offer. Boat is located in Bay St. Louis Ms for viewing. I can be reached a jjust4@gmail.com or Call @ 504- Three-Five-Two- 3142 Attached Images
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DD RUNNING.JPG (118.4 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg Delta Dawn 3.jpg (71.8 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg Delta Dawn 1.jpg (59.7 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg Delta Dawn 2.JPG (71.6 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg DD BOTTOM JOB1.jpg (60.5 KB, 209 views)
Closed Thread