SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:34 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503

i get pissed off if im at a gun store too long no way i could work there. phone non stop ringing, people asking about every gun in the case and no buying jack, people asking ridiculous questions. its like nobody has the internet and does no research before going in there. they are salesman not one gun in that store is a bad gun.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
When I went to Jim's in BR last weekend, they were all really cool to deal with. Now, go to Cabela's and, they treat you like they are doing you a favor by doing their job(which I'm pretty sure they think is just standing there)!

The guys at Hebert's in Gonzales/Prairieville were pretty easy going too.
Hebert guns is very helpful, jims = d ick heads.

It's always the skinny little puss dweeb that has an attitude! Sorry if I wasn't born with a firearm in my hand . I don't need to walk around with a gun strapped to my belt to feel like a man I can beat u with my fists lol
Old 01-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
Hebert guns is very helpful, jims = d ick heads.

It's always the skinny little puss dweeb that has an attitude! Sorry if I wasn't born with a firearm in my hand . I don't need to walk around with a gun strapped to my belt to feel like a man I can beat u with my fists lol
Preach it brother!

At least they have Superior Tackle next door! I have only been there one time and, for me, it was a good trip. Maybe I was on a lucky streak!
Old 01-25-2013, 07:08 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

my first thought was you went to jims! I Guess people who work in gun stores have there dream job and have no better ambitions in life, so they think they learned all that there is to know about certain guns, so that makes everyone else an idiot on guns! now if you really want to meet some rude morons go to precision firearms to the gun range, those guys are real a-holes, I hope they close down! also there is a lot of idiots who don't know gun safety that shoot there, but the staff doesn't know how to handle people properly.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:10 PM
Redfish

Cash: 703

Why would anyone buy 5000 rds. Of ammo JUST IN CASE. Two things I'm sure of when the time comes I HAVE to defend my life, either I will never need another bullet, are there will be plenty laying around.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,467

Lol. They feel they know more about the guns than you do. I had one guy tell me he could shoot 1" groups at 100 yards all day. Wait for it.... With a 22 lr. Yes some one might be able to do it consistently or a few times but not this guy. If he could he wouldn't be working there.