SaltyCajun.com http://www.angler-products.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
Either way.
Doesn't matter the exact number.

Way more than obama.
Doesn't mean anything.
This is pointless.
yet you are on your 3rd page full of arguementing about it

seams YOU are more worried about it then anyone in this thread
Old 08-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
yet you are on your 3rd page full of arguementing about it

seams YOU are more worried about it then anyone in this thread
I know right.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:12 PM
Flounder

Cash: 790

last word
Old 08-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

The real question is how many vacation days have WE TAKEN in that period of time.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:37 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

!
15 but i'll take plenty more if i can get y'all to pay or it?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Flounder

Cash: 790

don't we all save up our vacation so we can stack boats in the cove in October?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:51 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Couple questions: Do some of yall really think Obama is a good president and hasn't, or isn't, trying to destroy the country?

Do any of yall believe that 99% of the actions he has taken are actually the best decisions that could have been made?

If CNN is bad and Fox News is bad, where do we get our news? Do yall really believe that the media isn't 90% liberal?

Someone explain to me how Hannity, O'Reilly, and Rush are full of **** and dishonest.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
Couple questions: Do some of yall really think Obama is a good president and hasn't, or isn't, trying to destroy the country?

Do any of yall believe that 99% of the actions he has taken are actually the best decisions that could have been made?

If CNN is bad and Fox News is bad, where do we get our news? Do yall really believe that the media isn't 90% liberal?

Someone explain to me how Hannity, O'Reilly, and Rush are full of **** and dishonest.

Name 3 things you have disagreed with Rush and Hannity on.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Quote:

I think he is a terrible president and is intentionally trying to ruin the country. If you study his background you will see that he was taught that America is terrible and he wants to bring us down.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:35 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

He's the half breed offspring of a communist. He is not just trying to collapse the country he is succeeding. He's a Muslim sympathizer and cares nothing about the justice system. He does however care greatly about the black only justice system. Kill whitey.
He fails horribly at even pretending to care about our borders and protecting this country from outsiders. Why should he though? Overloading the system was his plan from day one. Just too many stupid people that didn't want to see it. They just wanted to vote for a brother. The brother that promised them checks.
Hermain Cain was black but they despised him. He was educated and loved his country. That was too much information for the rest of the brothers and sisters to handle.
White liberals voted for him because it was the fair thing to do. They wanted to go to bed after voting that day and feel that they helped right all the wrongs in this world. They slept better because they single handidly rid the world of the burden slavery. They get up the next day and drive to their work cubical in their Prius and smile at themselves because they feel that they helped make the world a better place with their vote.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:38 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
Name 3 things you have disagreed with Rush and Hannity on.
Not sure it was an honest question. I'm not as up to date with the news as I should be, but when I do watch Hannity and O'Reilly or listen to Rush they seem to make sense and be more down to earth than anyone else. I like common sense, and there isn't much of that going around these days.

I'd like to see Allen West or Perry in office.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:43 PM
Red Snapper

It's unbelievable that someone associated with Bill Ayers is now our president. What is also unreal, is that half of Ayer's little gang are now professors at various universities. One more generation of children being brainwashed by POS teachers like this and our country is done for.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:52 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
He's the half breed offspring of a communist. He is not just trying to collapse the country he is succeeding. He's a Muslim sympathizer and cares nothing about the justice system. He does however care greatly about the black only justice system. Kill whitey.
He fails horribly at even pretending to care about our borders and protecting this country from outsiders. Why should he though? Overloading the system was his plan from day one. Just too many stupid people that didn't want to see it. They just wanted to vote for a brother. The brother that promised them checks.
Hermain Cain was black but they despised him. He was educated and loved his country. That was too much information for the rest of the brothers and sisters to handle.
White liberals voted for him because it was the fair thing to do. They wanted to go to bed after voting that day and feel that they helped right all the wrongs in this world. They slept better because they single handidly rid the world of the burden slavery. They get up the next day and drive to their work cubical in their Prius and smile at themselves because they feel that they helped make the world a better place with their vote.
Very well said!!! And for me it's not a racial issue, I would vote for Ben Carson in a second. Obama is definitely a Muslim sympathizer with strong communist figures in his background. After his father left him he was raised by a card carrying communist.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:01 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Very well said!!! And for me it's not a racial issue, I would vote for Ben Carson in a second. Obama is definitely a Muslim sympathizer with strong communist figures in his background. After his father left him he was raised by a card carrying communist.
Ben Carson is a good man. Someone else would have to be really good to be better than Dr. Carson.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:06 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Ben Carson IMO is nowhere near where Allen West is. Sure, Dr Carson hates Obamacare, but his views on second amendment don't do it for me.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Ben Carson IMO is nowhere near where Allen West is. Sure, Dr Carson hates Obamacare, but his views on second amendment don't do it for me.
Oh, I would vote for Allen West also. I'm not aware of Carson's 2nd amendment views.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Swordfish

Rick Perry is saying and doing all the right things in the limelight, and Hannity and Limbaugh are showing you what needs to be shown when they talk about him.

What neither of them will ever shine a light on is the fact that he ;

1) supported and pushed for a $3,000,000,000 taxpayer funded research institute championed by lance Armstrong (not so different from Obamacare - it's not free market). Eight cancer scientists resigned from this place because they said the focus was based on political and commercial gain as opposed to science.

2) tea party folks booed him on the capital steps after putting till booths all over the place and supporting a new business tax

3) signed an executive order forcing the HPV vaccination of school aged girls even if it were against their (and their parents) will. Coincidentally, his former chief of staff was a lobbyist for Merck. Texas legislature went ape sh** and overturned it.

4) his Texas enterprise find has proven to be a joke, and is a nice way for them to funnel money to companies that donate directly to his campaigns. There is very little transparency, and it's "audited" by the board members. A true audit hasn't happened in a decade (up until a couple years ago). He uses his job numbers to decent this, but actually about 30% of the companies involved actually contribute to the overall job count in Texas.

The point of contention for me is that all these items are there if you dig, yet the media will keep it out of your reach - THEY ARE CHOSING THE CANDIDATES, AND WRAPOING THEM ALL NICE AND PRETTY. That's why I can't stand Hannity, Limbaugh and all the others. Either side, they are doing the same thing...

Up next is West.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:35 PM
Swordfish

Should we bring this to the politics and religion section?
Old 08-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Rick Perry is saying and doing all the right things in the limelight, and Hannity and Limbaugh are showing you what needs to be shown when they talk about him.

What neither of them will ever shine a light on is the fact that he ;

1) supported and pushed for a $3,000,000,000 taxpayer funded research institute championed by lance Armstrong (not so different from Obamacare - it's not free market). Eight cancer scientists resigned from this place because they said the focus was based on political and commercial gain as opposed to science.

2) tea party folks booed him on the capital steps after putting till booths all over the place and supporting a new business tax

3) signed an executive order forcing the HPV vaccination of school aged girls even if it were against their (and their parents) will. Coincidentally, his former chief of staff was a lobbyist for Merck. Texas legislature went ape sh** and overturned it.

4) his Texas enterprise find has proven to be a joke, and is a nice way for them to funnel money to companies that donate directly to his campaigns. There is very little transparency, and it's "audited" by the board members. A true audit hasn't happened in a decade (up until a couple years ago). He uses his job numbers to decent this, but actually about 30% of the companies involved actually contribute to the overall job count in Texas.

The point of contention for me is that all these items are there if you dig, yet the media will keep it out of your reach - THEY ARE CHOSING THE CANDIDATES, AND WRAPOING THEM ALL NICE AND PRETTY. That's why I can't stand Hannity, Limbaugh and all the others. Either side, they are doing the same thing...

Up next is West.
Just as a curiousty question. Where do you get the information on which you base your opinions of candidates or political figures? According to you all information sources are bias so how is it you come to nonbias opinions? Have you actually met and spoke with these politicians? Everyone seems to be wrong in your view so would you please tell us who is the right person and on what information you came to that conclusion.
Old 08-25-2014, 08:40 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Should we bring this to the politics and religion section?
Probably, do the mods do it when they think it should be moved?