SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-15-2018, 07:12 AM
Flounder

Cash: 320

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
I really do apologize for your reading comprehension not being much above 3rd grade level. Read it slowly and you may see where I said a person has no issue other than being licked. When the dogs owner came to get him last night he was met with a bark then a wagging tail once my dog was told it was ok. They are family dogs not attack dogs but he will not allow anything to happen to his family. Honestly at 2 am when something goes crash do you want a pit bull with you or a poodle?

We all have the rights to form our own opinion. But duckman (I'm a drunk let me cry on saltycajun like a 12 year old girl) calling someone out for their reading comprehension is quite funny. You've proven more than once to be the village idiot around here.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:31 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfish View Post
We all have the rights to form our own opinion. But duckman (I'm a drunk let me cry on saltycajun like a 12 year old girl) calling someone out for their reading comprehension is quite funny. You've proven more than once to be the village idiot around here.
Naw I just like trolling. It's really fun to just keep coming up with stupid crap just to see who smells it. I mean who really takes any of this seriously? Hopefully nobody. This is just a big sand box to play in. I'm gonna clock out later go get a beer,maybe get some road head on the way home and if it's a good night my wife will be tied to the wall and ****ed this evening. That's my life. How is yours?