SaltyCajun.com http://www.lmcboats.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-14-2014, 07:39 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

yep and she wont get **** for it!
Old 07-14-2014, 07:48 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 503

You'll are right if it was a guy they would have picked him up that night, he would be in jail and cost him a fortune. Take it from me if your not happy just go ahead and cut her loose. I stayed with one 15yrs too long. It's just not worth it.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:55 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

a man would be much more subtle and do stuff that couldnt be seen by everyone. like kill her in her sleep. usually what you see on the news
Old 07-14-2014, 08:25 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricecb View Post
If a man did this to a woman he would be in jail, kids taken away, restraining order, probably lose his job, child support twice what he makes and no one (including myself) would laugh. Crazy B does it and it's funny and almost normal.
Because we all know beeches be crazy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckingFastard View Post
a man would be much more subtle and do stuff that couldnt be seen by everyone. like kill her in her sleep. usually what you see on the news
So much for subtle.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/10...tcmp=obnetwork
Old 07-14-2014, 08:26 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,347

haha
Old 07-14-2014, 08:27 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricecb View Post
If a man did this to a woman he would be in jail, kids taken away, restraining order, probably lose his job, child support twice what he makes and no one (including myself) would laugh. Crazy B does it and it's funny and almost normal.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He hasn't gotten half of what he deserves, but a good attorney and divorce court will get closer, not to mention the paternity proceedings from his whore.

If the truck is community property in the marriage, the redecorating done by the wife is not vandalism by any stretch of the imagination. Even if there is a technical violation of law (title in a third party's name), most police and prosecutors aren't going to pursue a case that is destined for dismissal or jury nullification, as this one clearly is. Does anyone expect a conviction if any women get on this jury?

A real man would realize that he had it coming to him, slink away without confrontation, and start figuring out how to make things right. Real friends would advise people they know to do the same.

Cheating men who get away with anything less than the Lorena Bobbitt treatment should consider themselves lucky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorena_Bobbitt

Last edited by MathGeek; 07-14-2014 at 08:40 AM.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:53 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

what about cheating mothers there MathGeek?
Old 07-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Redfish

Cash: 729

I am guessing you sympathizers have been in similar situations. Get over it. He had it coming. If a women does it, she deserves the same. You want to F around; cut ties first.
Old 07-14-2014, 10:42 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
what about cheating mothers there MathGeek?
An ideal world would provide equal justice under law.

We all know in most jurisdictions, a man who redecorates a vehicle in the above manner (even if community property) is likely going to have some domestic violence charges coming his way. Cheaters are inherently liars, but women are more skilled at playing the legal game to invoke sympathy from the legal process.

If a women says she was in the vehicle when it happened, a guy who redecorated a vehicle like that would be toast. Some of the inferences are reasonable, based on the force disparity between most men and their wives. Most of the biases are unreasonable, but until some of these lying sluts get imprisoned for perjury or making false reports, the disparity remains for men to deal with and pretending differently is unwise.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:30 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393

Quote:
Originally Posted by mriguy View Post
She real mad!
You Think so.....
Old 07-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

I like how the license plate is blacked out but "Rosa Alonso" is plain as day.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:54 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Funny how he's the one that screwed around(thus probably ending his marriage and possibly destroying his family), yet people here are hammering away on the wife. Simply Amazing.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:23 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman46 View Post
Funny how he's the one that screwed around(thus probably ending his marriage and possibly destroying his family), yet people here are hammering away on the wife. Simply Amazing.
People do stupid stuff sometimes that they regret later. In the game of saints and sinners we cant all be saints. Its no fun to play the game then.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:15 PM
Ling

Thanks Mathgeek.....perfect response...........
I am not hammering the wife at all..........I am hammering the system.......

Go through the big D and see what I mean.
In this country today......over 80% of divorces are filed by the woman.......of those......76% walk away with the kids, half the assets and check every month.

7% of divorced dads are legally "dead beat" less than that are domestic abusers.......BUT the system allows the mere hint of either and the dad has his rights stripped away.

when this country is in dire need of a father's involvement......the system is set to take him out the picture.

While it can be argued, a cheater is not a good dad.........no dad is worse than a cheating dad......many many factors go into the decision to cheat.....

My numbers may be off.....it's been 14 years for me

Women have the upper hand.......period......end of story.......and the numbers continue to show that for every 76 men that cheat, 74 women cheat......IRONIC???

I am not defending the act of adultery.......I am defending forgiveness and moving one's life forward.

That being said......the photo is pretty damn funny.

okay, off my soap box

Last edited by simplepeddler; 07-14-2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: more info
Old 07-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

She in jail
Old 07-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
Thanks Mathgeek.....perfect response...........
I am not hammering the wife at all..........I am hammering the system.......

Go through the big D and see what I mean.
In this country today......over 80% of divorces are filed by the woman.......of those......76% walk away with the kids, half the assets and check every month.

7% of divorced dads are legally "dead beat" less than that are domestic abusers.......BUT the system allows the mere hint of either and the dad has his rights stripped away.

when this country is in dire need of a father's involvement......the system is set to take him out the picture.

While it can be argued, a cheater is not a good dad.........no dad is worse than a cheating dad......many many factors go into the decision to cheat.....

My numbers may be off.....it's been 14 years for me

Women have the upper hand.......period......end of story.......and the numbers continue to show that for every 76 men that cheat, 74 women cheat......IRONIC???

I am not defending the act of adultery.......I am defending forgiveness and moving one's life forward.

That being said......the photo is pretty damn funny.

okay, off my soap box
Very well said. People do stupid stuff at times. Lots of people cheat its just a fact of life. Not trying to justify it at all. I had a stupid time in my life. We got through it and im now more dedicated to my family because of it. There isnt a day that goes by that I don't wish I could take back what I did. I can't so im stuck with it. The look I saw on my wifes face when I told her was the only time in my life that putting a gun in my mouth and squeezing the trigger actually crossed my mind. Call me a low life if you want. At that time I was. No debating that.

As far as why I guess it was a few too many beers and ole girl give a bj like she was trying to win a trophy for it.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:53 PM
Sailfish

Oh and for the record. She was married too.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Redfish

Cash: 837

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Yep he phukked up. He does need to ditch psycho chick though. Next time she may use a 38spcl instead of a paint can.
Really, that's what you get out of this? You put the moral of this story on the pyscho chick?!!

I'd say she has a right to go pyscho on him, he deserves the 38 for doing that to his wife and child. A big problem in our society today is lack of loyalty and faithfulness to ones family, and kids being raised in single parent homes caused by unfaithfulness. He didn't cheat on just his wife he cheated on his son too. Sorry excuse for a man.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:15 PM
Ling

........it's amazing how we are taught to jump to conclusions.......

What is she cheated first?
What if the man has not been laid in years?
What if they are not even married?
What if, what if, what if.............

I spent years faithful to one woman, four years of dating pryor to that......three years doing the good boy catholic thing "waiting".......she left.......wanted something "better" accused me of being the bad guy, found a boyfriend, .......I moved on nine months later and I have been faithful to that woman for 13 years now.

All she has to do is imply something and I am/was a no good cheating SOB. And it's the "new" friends that beleive her

A picture is a thousand words..........
Old 07-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
Really, that's what you get out of this? You put the moral of this story on the pyscho chick?!!

I'd say she has a right to go pyscho on him, he deserves the 38 for doing that to his wife and child. A big problem in our society today is lack of loyalty and faithfulness to ones family, and kids being raised in single parent homes caused by unfaithfulness. He didn't cheat on just his wife he cheated on his son too. Sorry excuse for a man.
Dude you can say whatever you want. You aint gona bother me. You should read and think before you type though. I guess you're a saint. We can't all be perfect like you. Some of us have traveled the wrong road and have the nutzz to say we F'd up. Sit behind your keyboard and convince yourself you're better than everyone. J