SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Great White

Cash: 17,285

ELLE I mean TRENT I will not have a fit....glad for him "W" if he bought the site. It is his site and if he has an issue with my anti LSU talk and wants me off well so be it...that is life.... I am not gonna change the way I feel about certain things/issues....BTW quit trying to suck up to the new boss...he knows to!
Old 08-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by all star rod View Post
ELLE I mean TRENT I will not have a fit....glad for him "W" if he bought the site. It is his site and if he has an issue with my anti LSU talk and wants me off well so be it...that is life.... I am not gonna change the way I feel about certain things/issues....

This is what makes it fun......ASR you safe....I just can believe you did that to me on LSM......IS TRENT Aka ELLA??
Old 08-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Great White

Trust me they are...I can tell by the way they write/use certain grammar and sentence structure... Also, look at when they both got on this site....and their hobbies....LSM ya I think we both went over the limit....maybe we went past good internet fun....Really good luck...let me know if you need me to be a MOD! Plan on going fishing Big Lake on Monday...hope to see Salty. You fishing on MONDAY?
Old 08-08-2009, 09:51 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Trust me they are...I can tell by the way they write/use certain grammar and sentence structure... Also, look at when they both got on this site....and their hobbies....LSM ya I think we both went over the limit....maybe we went past good internet fun....Really good luck...let me know if you need me to be a MOD! Plan on going fishing Big Lake on Monday...hope to see Salty. You fishing on MONDAY?

aww snap...if you see salty...you see me......
Old 08-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:

I have to work until Thurs......
Old 08-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Great White

Fool what type boat will ya'll be in?? My Xpress bay is Dark/hunter green & white. 90% chance I am going to Big Lake...However, a buddy of mine has been catching out at the rigs South of V.B. South of the pass so their is a slim chance we may go their.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Great White

Quote:
Fool what type boat will ya'll be in?? My Xpress bay is Dark/hunter green & white. 90% chance I am going to Big Lake...However, a buddy of mine has been catching out at the rigs South of V.B. South of the pass so their is a slim chance we may go their.

err...we will be in a 160cc sea fox with a 75 yammyhaw 4-stroke at the weirs
Old 08-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 699

So now that "W" is the boss, are there any new rules or is everything still the same?
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Redfish

Cash: 653

I believe W knows im not ELLE...not to worried about that one. Too many people on this site know me and what I stand for. Especially Big lake blondie, Lil rob, LSUh2ofowler and Hackberry Hustler. I know they can vouch for me amoung others. Hell W. me and you contract to the same company. I was working with your boy Derek w/ KCS before he swapped areas on me. But anyways...no need to try and explain things to ASR we have all learned that gets no where fast. Good luck with the site....its gonna make it big with a little work. I have told tons of folks about the site and they log on daily...Just keep it going
Old 08-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmoke222000 View Post
So now that "W" is the boss, are there any new rules or is everything still the same?

Only thing I want to see change is more sponsors here!!!! I want this site to grow as a family: fishing and hunting form for people
Old 08-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Buxton View Post
I believe W knows im not ELLE...not to worried about that one. Too many people on this site know me and what I stand for. Especially Big lake blondie, Lil rob, LSUh2ofowler and Hackberry Hustler. I know they can vouch for me amoung others. Hell W. me and you contract to the same company. I was working with your boy Derek w/ KCS before he swapped areas on me. But anyways...no need to try and explain things to ASR we have all learned that gets no where fast. Good luck with the site....its gonna make it big with a little work. I have told tons of folks about the site and they log on daily...Just keep it going

i beleive your not elle...
Old 08-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Great White

Weirs....I have not fished that place since last year...Certain times of the year you can rack up on the reds at the weirs....Never really caught trout at the weirs....Salty will be with you...16' boat how many will be in it???
Old 08-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Buxton View Post

Thanks....Now get out and fish so you can give some reports
Old 08-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Great White

Quote:
Weirs....I have not fished that place since last year...Certain times of the year you can rack up on the red at the weirs....Salty will be with you...16' boat how many will be in it???

winter time you can rack up on reds...i haven't fished it in awhile..prefer not to...its gunna be me salty bruce and DD...
Old 08-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Redfish

Cash: 653

huntin fool....im too broke to be elle....that sucker make money hand over fist if your read some of his comments. LOL. I saw ASR made a comment about the stock market going up earlier...I dont care how much it goes up and down. I dont have any money in it to win or lose. Broke as a joke. LOL
Old 08-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Great White

Fool,,,,, dang 4 of you in a 16' boat!!! Good Luck!
Old 08-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Great White

Quote:
Fool,,,,, dang 4 of you in a 16' boat!!! Good Luck!

you know it! nah i dont know whos boat we going in...
Old 08-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Great White

Well hope ya'll catch. From all the different reports Big Lake has been doing well.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Great White

Quote:
Well hope ya'll catch. From all the different reports Big Lake has been doing well.

preciate it! i might go down in the morning with my dad and fish....had some friends fish our honey hole at the beach...ended with only 4 specks! said it was bad out there
Old 08-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Great White

May try to make an afternoon trip tomorrow since I will be heading that way saying at my in-laws in Rayne tomorrow to fish on Monday.