SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556
Default Bash

Billy,
Look you old fart ,You come here w/ them purty gals and ask us to buy your product and we try to help you out. It's not Bad enough that you are a florida fan asking all of us in tiger country to please help you out so you can buy some more little blue pills ,But now you come on here and threaten to go over to the steers an -----s state to have to sell your rods . Com'n Billy you can do better than that.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Flounder

Cash: 712
Default beautiful

i would love to have one to show my students at school. you took a crazy idea and made a great fishing rod. it may give some of those middle school students some inspiration to try their own ideas. i teach in sulphur and have a lot of kids that fish.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:44 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662

let's get one thing straight right now"it's the only thing i can currently"i don't have to sell my custom rods to buy no dang little blue pills, i get my direct from the stimulus people i bee's a senior citzen and shad man done told you about"what was that word he used" see you got me so cornfused i plumb forgot what i was a thinking oh i know treating me like racial"what does that mean" is that the same as when i get up in the morning and i am a racing to the head, naw guess not well just forget it
you dont seem to understand nuttinn noway, now you done got my blood pressure up to 90/60 or is the other way, i guess i will get me one of them there blue pills so i can keep the cover off my feet, i got bad toes and the wife keeps the covers real tight so i just make me a pup tent and i dont have no problem with sore toes what's think about that you cca hater you. oh i forgot to mention, i have to be reel careful about that dang celling fan at night ,dont want no amputee running around the house trying to build fishing rods.
stix
Old 04-11-2010, 06:56 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default billystix for the kids

hewes
lets get together and discuss a plan, what if i were to build your class a custom billystix and you and i could work out some type $$ deal that would not kill you, then you could perhaps have some type school assigment like do your dang homework or just come to school with your pants up to your waist what ever then when school ends give it towhom ever you feel has earned it, might give some kid a drive to up his grades
i know when i went to school no body cared one way or the other so i just rode my harley and raised h!! until i had the judge tell me, it's jail or the navy boy guess what i became, yep swabed many a deck before i got out, but i learned a lot out there on that big pond.
stix
Old 04-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Swordfish

Yea that purty lil gal done tole me the only thing it's good for is keepin ya fetts from gettin hot.
I not gone be racial. i'm to old to run anymore .
Keep it up an maybe ypu can sell some rods ta get ya some geritol ,Or overhere around the house it's hadicol
Old 04-11-2010, 08:13 PM

Cash: 376

come on boys ! a great deal for an awesome rod !
Old 04-11-2010, 08:31 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Billy.........Im fat and short....
Old 04-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Swordfish

Default Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Billy.........Im fat and short....
Yes , Yes you are.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

billy.

im 14. i got papperatzi following me around on the river not beleiving i drive my own boat/fish by myself, might aswell let me show off dat purrty rod.
either that or i could give it to my dad for his birthday on the 20th
Old 04-13-2010, 04:28 AM
*****Cajun *******

Default still cryinnnn the bluessss

i guess
i am going to have to enter the contest to be able to get some more entry's cmonnn guys the dang rod is free if you win.
stix
Old 04-13-2010, 05:49 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,188

I was fishing this past Saturday. I was pitching a swim bait on my BillyStix Spiral. After about 4 hours of constant casting I realized my shoulder wasn't tired and my hand didn't hurt like it has in the past from fishing all day. I know that my Stix rod is the best I have ever fished with so the only way to be able to fish the rest of my life is to own as many as possible. Also, I am pretty sure I am the only "Cajun" that drove into the heart of "Gator" country and picked up my Custom Stix. All this while wearing a LSU jacket. Billy, my custom rod is like a trophy wife I want to show her off every where I go. The only difference is this wife is low maintenance.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Ling

Cash: 4,308

Ive got one of billy's rods,used it once already,had a fantastic trip with it. popped the cherry with a 27" red. Handled very nice,made long casts,and just looks awesome. I guess what Im trying to say Billy,is I want another one. So, you can put me down for the drawing. tanks.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:22 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Billy you can put my name in the drawing... I already own two of your amazing rods and they third times a charm so it would just make sense for me to get that third one. Every time one of my friends comes with me i let them try out one of the rods and at first i tell them "no there is nothing wrong with it, the guides are supposed to spiral"but then i say" wait till you catch a fish with it then you will understand" and it never fails they always love it.... then i take it back and leave them to fish with whatever inferior rod they brought
Old 04-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 632

Billy, Im not entering the contest for myself but for my mom. She still uses this bad boy, I think she ordered it from the Bass Pro Mag. in 87. Im not quite sure but she still uses the rod it came with which is a Diawa Power Mesh Graphite PM50-2 Pistol Grip rod. I would love to win this for her as a thank you present for introducing me to fishing before I could even walk. Was planing on buying a Citica for her also since she got her license the other day (first time in 3 years) and asked me to take her out in the next couple of weeks. I think she would die over a Harley Davidson emblem on a rod!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05846.jpg (36.1 KB, 64 views)
Old 04-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Redfish

Cash: 631

Go ahead and throw my name in the hat, please. Based off of what I read, it sounds like you are putting a superior product on the market and I'd love the opportunity to get my hands on one.

Sadly, the only way that I might be able to afford one is through the drawing (or maybe as a runner-up!). I'd love to be able to upgrade some of my equipment and pass some of what I'm replacing down to my boys. So not only would you be helping out an average, working-class Dad who's trying to get by in the world, but you'd also be helping out my sons.

Hey, its not the saddest story in the world, but I can assure you that as someone who can't always afford the nicest equipment, I'll certainly appreciate the rod more than some others will.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:26 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 843

I dont have a sad story................I just want a free Billystix

Throw my name up in the hat please
Old 04-13-2010, 09:27 AM
Great White

Cash: 1,217

I bought a spare reel, it was a good deal.
Now I need a good rod to put it on.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:41 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

well lets see... I'd really really love to own a spiral stix to see if it performs as well as you say and I've never owned a rod more expensive than $49 that lasted me a few years instead of months. I'd truely like to own one just to show off to all my fishing buddies and honestly see if its worth the price all the custom rod builders say and if it is then I'd probably slowly start upgrading to them as I am now doing with curados. And I'd like to enter the contest because I've never won anything over 25 bucks probably lol I'd probably be just as excited to win a billystix custom rod as I would the lottery, which is pretty sad I'd say.

Anyways thanks for the opportunity even if I don't win!! If I do though I promise your rod will get a lot of bending action =D
Old 04-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 700

Billy please put my name in the hat. I could really use one of those rods. My birthday was Sunday and my Wife did not even get me a cake or a card. If I were to win one of those beautiful rods it would definitely make up for it though.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:00 PM
*****Cajun *******

Default phone does not work

a note to the person that called me today"the phone number you left does not work, it is a fax ## " if you read this please call me again.
stix