SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-14-2011, 10:56 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

I agree.....Japanzes are anal when it comes to organization.
Old 03-14-2011, 11:16 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Heard today that Japanese depth is 200% of they're GDP.....They tried the same thing we are now and they're screwed now
Old 03-15-2011, 06:48 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
It's amazing to me that people can think welfare is "good enough" and raise generations of children to think the same way......but that can't think one cheese burger is good enough, or the rims and tires the car came with is good enough or the stereo or a 19 inch tubular television and I can go on and on...........

with the government handouts we are racing into mediocrity at break neck speed.
We slow our class rooms down to the slowest student while countries like Japan and India teach those students a modest SELF SUPPORTING trade and pressure the heck out of the top performers to .........well perform.

Japan will be rebuilt in half the time we could do it and with half the money it would take us to do it.

I am not saying they are better......what I am saying is, if we do not get off our collective lazy asses as a country we WILL be passed by.

Dear Mr. President:
During my shift in the Emergency Room last night, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient whose smile revealed an expensive shiny gold tooth, whose body was adorned with a wide assortment of elaborate and costly tattoos, who wore a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and who chatted on a new cellular telephone equipped with a popular R&B ringtone. While glancing over her patient chart, I happened to notice that her payer status was listed as "Medicaid"! During my examination of her, the patient informed me that she smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and somehow still has money to buy pretzels and beer.
And, you and our Congress expect me to pay for this woman's health care?I contend that our nation's "health care crisis" is not the result of a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. Rather, it is the result of a "crisis of culture", a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on luxuries and vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. It is a culture based in the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".
Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.

Respectfully,
STARNER JONES, MD

Old 03-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,383

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Dear Mr. President:
During my shift in the Emergency Room last night, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient whose smile revealed an expensive shiny gold tooth, whose body was adorned with a wide assortment of elaborate and costly tattoos, who wore a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and who chatted on a new cellular telephone equipped with a popular R&B ringtone. While glancing over her patient chart, I happened to notice that her payer status was listed as "Medicaid"! During my examination of her, the patient informed me that she smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and somehow still has money to buy pretzels and beer.
And, you and our Congress expect me to pay for this woman's health care?I contend that our nation's "health care crisis" is not the result of a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. Rather, it is the result of a "crisis of culture", a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on luxuries and vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. It is a culture based in the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".
Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.

Respectfully,
STARNER JONES, MD

This is a good post......X2
Old 03-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 849

I saw that email from Starner Jones before! Awesome email!!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 10:43 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503
Lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
He thinks Pearl Harbor is a new boat launch on Big Lake.
Good one
Old 03-15-2011, 02:17 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cool read here

http://villageofjoy.com/chernobyl-to...d-in-pictures/
Old 03-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Our welfare program need an overhaul more than our Health care! This could easily be made law if someone had some balls in the white house and pushed it!

Government Homes.... 65 or older or disable
food stamps ... unable to work or preform duties (medically)
Welfare..... pay for one kid all extra is on you or get a job
Medical card.....You better be working...or be medically unable to work .. or in a low income home
Drug test everyone who is receiving benefits
fail once....Rehab you pay for out of your benefits
fail twice.....6months no benefits
fail three times.......Move because your azz is not getting my tax money..
Old 03-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,732

Amen W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,573

well W that all sounds great...but 1st democrats will lose votes...next you start taking away from the "takers" crime rate will go through the roof. You need someone at the top that will not put up with the BS and crack down on the "takers" who are causing trouble...no one wants to deal with it because they will potentially lose voters.

Were screwed either way.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 03-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 677

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
well W that all sounds great...but 1st democrats will lose votes...next you start taking away from the "takers" crime rate will go through the roof. You need someone at the top that will not put up with the BS and crack down on the "takers" who are causing trouble...no one wants to deal with it because they will potentially lose voters.

Were screwed either way.
I think "Uncle Barty" would be the perfect candidate for the job to ensure those persons get what they deserve and get our country back to order and economy back booming.

All in favor say "I"

I
Old 03-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:

Were screwed either way.

Your right...thats why they hammered health care....because ones who have it work...and they know they work and will always work...so lets screw them and help our fellow *****s out,

Lets keep a cold blooded killer on death row for 50 years when he killed 5 people in front of a 100 witness but wait...he is illegally insane....( un insane his azz with the electric chair and make some room)
Old 03-15-2011, 03:33 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

W for president!!! Dumas could be vise president!

All BS aside, I have to admit, you have made some valid points here.
Old 03-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 652

Quote:
well W that all sounds great...but 1st democrats will lose votes...next you start taking away from the "takers"
Not only democrats, but republicans also. The NGA, National Grocer Association, is a powerful lobby. I can tell you a move to limit "food stamps" will be meet by severe opposition, from powerfull companies like, Wal-Mart and Kroger, Ahold, just to name a few. There is too much money in it for these retailers to let what is right get in the way of a profit.

We are just going to have to hit the Reset button. It doesn't seem that far off.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:36 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 4,090

Go for it "W" . . . my dad told me how Japan bought all the scrap steel/iron they could get from us and how they melted it down and "SHOT" it back at us . . . Charity begins at home! . . . Katrina, Rita, Ike, gas/food prices, . . . . let them sell some of their USA properties! . . . Are we gonna lend them enough money to outbid the US for imported oil? . . . I certainly hope not! . . . carry on, I'm headed to that cove I showed you on T-Bend . . . have a good spring break!
Old 03-16-2011, 08:46 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 851

Quote:

Were screwed either way.
When the dollar 'crashes' because our government was overladen with entitlement programs, the government will cease to exist (ie: police, ,law enforcement) there will be total anarchy anyhow. I would rather deal with it now and save my kids the trouble. Unfortuantly , have you seen the people that administer most of these programs on the local level? Very similar to the Acorn offices that were exposed a few months back. They take care their OWN....
Old 03-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 600

You need to change that to New Orleans, not the US. People (animals) in NO are the only people that do stupid s*** like that. When They started shooting at the helicopters and stealing they should of tried out one of them big bombs on the city. Just my oppinion !!!!!!!! New place to fish.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsimonjr View Post
You need to change that to New Orleans, not the US. People (animals) in NO are the only people that do stupid s*** like that. When They started shooting at the helicopters and stealing they should of tried out one of them big bombs on the city. Just my oppinion !!!!!!!! New place to fish.
Hate to say ya wrong but . YOU- R- WRONG!!!
that crap goes on in every big city ***** hood in the USA.
Look at the riots from the 60's and 70's.
Burn down their own neighborhoods cause the man done something to some little street thug who's mama says he's a good boy he would never shoot a cop or rob a liquor store.