SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine

Old 06-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,579

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Really I dont care what anyone thinks .....
This is the problem...being well thought of could potentially help.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:55 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,250

Lmao.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:10 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
But...he can't and neither can anyone else.
My point exactly. Not bashing on Waltrip, just stating that no one has the evidence to back it up, now or when it was originally changed.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,224

W since you have so much power and while you are taking up causes, please do something about the taxes that I am paying, I also do not like national healthcare oh and I would also like to kill 15 ducks per person from October to March. If I can think of any other loosing battles for you to fight I will let you know.

Have a good Sunday.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
W since you have so much power and while you are taking up causes, please do something about the taxes that I am paying, I also do not like national healthcare oh and I would also like to kill 15 ducks per person from October to March. If I can think of any other loosing battles for you to fight I will let you know.

Have a good Sunday.

well there is "ACTUAL Study's that proves DUCK LIMITS"
Vote NOV 3rd for a Republican and your taxes will come down
Old 06-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Flounder

Cash: -91

Quote:

Have a good Sunday.
The facts are that the fishery is and never was in need of a 10 fish reduction in creel. I was at the meeting and the only ones wanting the reduction was idiots and persons in the loop with the people that could shove this down our throats. The peolpe that study and work the lake, the biologists were ignored. And your refrence to duck limits are based on population of breeding birds. They got what they wanted but facts are facts, it has NOT HELPED THE LAKE PRODUCE TROPHY TROUT!!!!. SO tell me why do we need the 15 fish limit? So you can feel good 'bout saving a fishery that doesn't need to saved....y'all can say what you want. It was never about what the lake needed, on the contary it was what the people with the money wanted to happen.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:58 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasin'tail View Post
The facts are that the fishery is and never was in need of a 10 fish reduction in creel. I was at the meeting and the only ones wanting the reduction was idiots and persons in the loop with the people that could shove this down our throats. The peolpe that study and work the lake, the biologists were ignored. And your refrence to duck limits are based on population of breeding birds. They got what they wanted but facts are facts, it has NOT HELPED THE LAKE PRODUCE TROPHY TROUT!!!!. SO tell me why do we need the 15 fish limit? So you can feel good 'bout saving a fishery that doesn't need to saved....y'all can say what you want. It was never about what the lake needed, on the contary it was what the people with the money wanted to happen.
Bingo. Bingo.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Thank you for stepping up....this is what we need more of...people like u
Old 06-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Quote:
Do you know me? I was not even fishing big lake when it was a 25 fish limit and I don't care either way. I sure as hell wasn't someone that went to BR to do anything about it.

All I want is for the lake to remain healthy so my grandchildren can fish big lake and I personally do not know if the limit makes a difference.

My point in posting on this thread is because this is my site and I am not going to let anyone name people in threads like has been done in the past, that's it, end of story. Also I believe you guys are fighting a losing battle on this topic but hey you guys do what you feel is right. My references were to things that may not be fair but “we” cannot change.

Send me a PM please if you want to continue this, I have no reason to be in this thread otherwise. Also I no longer argue with members.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Tournament wins on big lake....

Office fishermen -0

W and huntin fool - 0

Looks like a tie.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Great White

Quote:
Tournament wins on big lake....

Office fishermen -0

W and huntin fool - 0

Looks like a tie.
Re figure your numbers pal.

Cabelas tournament 2 years ago, 1st place redfish.
Ahhh lucky there, W and Fool take the lead.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
Re figure your numbers pal.

Cabelas tournament 2 years ago, 1st place redfish.
Ahhh lucky there, W and Fool take the lead.
I did not realize that, very cool.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,654

25 or bust......
Old 06-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

W +1
Old 06-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
W +1
No no no.. who caught the winning red. Fool and midget +1
Old 06-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Site Owner/Admin

What I find funny is the club w guys no longer post reports on the site and rarely post, why should I as the owner continue to allow you or your club to push the envelope? It's an honest question. I personally do not care to be associated with you when you start attacking people on here, I become guilty by association.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
What I find funny is the club w guys no longer post reports on the site and rarely post, why should I as the owner continue to allow you or your club to push the envelope? It's an honest question. I personally do not care to be associated with you when you start attacking people on here, I become guilty by association.

Because this issue is destroying our lake we fish...this is a fishing site...

but if you dont want me here...LET ME KNOW TODAY....We will be glad to go!!

If we cant talk about fishing and issues on a fishing site...then what the hell is it far

AND I POSTED 3 Reports last week...but since i dont post that many I can slim that number down to ZERO
Old 06-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Great White

Quote:
By who do you call club w. Just wanting a list of names.
I post reports when I have time. And post when I have time.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Site Owner/Admin

It's a free country W, do what you feel will make you happy. Your little crew has all but left the site already so who cares.

Post about your opinion if you would like but keep people's names out of it. And for the record I have never even met the family in Lake Charles that you blame for this, I just do not think it is right to smash individuals on here that cannot defend themselves.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
It's a free country W, do what you feel will make you happy. Your little crew has all but left the site already so who cares.

Post about your opinion if you would like but keep people's names out of it. And for the record I have never even met the family in Lake Charles that you blame for this, I just do not think it is right to smash individuals on here that cannot defend themselves.

All im saying is I know along with others were partially right about this.....

Like you know taxes ...I know fishing...
I might not have the technique MathGeek has to lay it out but In my own words you can get the point

what makes me mad and others is that the ones who made this hide behind a desk and will not own up to there mistakes or even post one signal fact to the public about this ....

Most I talk with have no clue about this site and dont even get on the internet ....But I know they know what the hell there talking about and one thing is we all agree...

Internet can me a tool to get enough eyes open weather its in a good way or bad...someone is talking about it...the more people talk about it.....just maybe it will get to someone who thinks like us and willing to do something