SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Man, I had some jacked up ideas when I was a kid but, this was certainly NEVER any part of em! I feel bad for all the families who have to clean this up.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,468

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
found out today that two of our famliy members graves were involed in this
My 1st Cousin Todd Keeth and his Grand Paw both were damaged

I would love to beat the living hell out of all 3 of this kids with my bare hands then boil some hot grease about 400dg and pour it on there face

Really I would

No respect for nothing these day...God I would love to get my hand on them for 5mins...
http://www.klfy.com/story/16926481/cemetery-vandalized
Sounds like an IronMan story.....
Old 02-14-2012, 05:17 PM
Redfish

Cash: 933

Jeremy, sorry to hear of your relatives graves being desicrated. My dad is in that mausolium. Kinda make ya want to do something to get the opportunity to spend the night in jail with that POS.

Ronnie
Old 02-14-2012, 09:09 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 714

This has my blood boiling!!! Sorry POS
Old 02-14-2012, 09:23 PM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,865

First of all I would like to say that I am sorry for the people that were affected by this terrible action of other people. If there is going to be a day that the people involved or the community gets together to try and clean these grave sites, please let me know as if I am available, I will gladly help restore these people's place of rest.

Secondly, I would have to diagree with the waste of sperm comment. My son has made sever bone headed decisions during his younger years and it was not from lack of me constantly having my boot up his butt.....Kids grow up and make stupid decisions but as parents we never quit loving them.

I am not defending them by any means because I totally believe that if you do the crime, then you need to do the time.

Bottom line....again, I am sorry this has happened to y'all's family and if there is a clean up day please let me know as I would love to attend if able and help supply clean up supplies....
Old 02-14-2012, 10:05 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
First of all I would like to say that I am sorry for the people that were affected by this terrible action of other people. If there is going to be a day that the people involved or the community gets together to try and clean these grave sites, please let me know as if I am available, I will gladly help restore these people's place of rest.

Secondly, I would have to diagree with the waste of sperm comment. My son has made sever bone headed decisions during his younger years and it was not from lack of me constantly having my boot up his butt.....Kids grow up and make stupid decisions but as parents we never quit loving them.

I am not defending them by any means because I totally believe that if you do the crime, then you need to do the time.

Bottom line....again, I am sorry this has happened to y'all's family and if there is a clean up day please let me know as I would love to attend if able and help supply clean up supplies....
Agreed
Old 02-15-2012, 07:10 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,488

Update to this story:

I was told today by a lady in Jennings that her damage estimate to her family's grave plot is almost $30k. I can not imagine how difficult and painful this must be for a family to deal with.

Furthermore, it has come out that at least 2 motorist or residents in the area reported hearing or seeing something. Not that this would have made any difference, but please pass this along to your family and neighbors ......... "if you see it - say it". In other words, please help your community out by calling your local law enforcement agency anytime you see or hear something that is not the norm. Even if it turns out to be nothing, it may be the break a department needs to catch something in the act of some criminal activity.