SaltyCajun.com http://www.geaux-outdoors.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 11-17-2014, 12:40 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp snorkler View Post
Bull ****, the whole section was on his *** to give it back. Would I risk going to to OPP to get a ball back from someone.... no but I damn sure would have voiced my opinion if I was close to him.
Well, my mistake then. He's still a thug and he's a black eye on the fan base that the whole country has seen now.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:33 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Well, my mistake then. He's still a thug and he's a black eye on the fan base that the whole country has seen now.
He's just another "ferell". That's what ferells do, that's why no one want's to sit beside them them on the bus.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

I was already embarrassed and ashamed of what I was seeing oin the field from my team and then this idiot does this

I am also saddened not to see a story in todays news about how the saints did more for that poor woman then just give her an extra football they had on hand, they should have seen to it that she got an autographed football from her favorite team. seeing no continuation story they apparently just gave her a football and that's it and made no extra effort to right the wrong that was done to her.

a personalized souvenir like a touchdown football handed to you buy your team or at the very least one that was autographed by your team is a lot different then just handing her a ball out of the ball rack even though im sure she was happy to have that..
Old 11-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,952

Saints finally got a turnover.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:44 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
I was already embarrassed and ashamed of what I was seeing oin the field from my team and then this idiot does this

I am also saddened not to see a story in todays news about how the saints did more for that poor woman then just give her an extra football they had on hand, they should have seen to it that she got an autographed football from her favorite team. seeing no continuation story they apparently just gave her a football and that's it and made no extra effort to right the wrong that was done to her.

a personalized souvenir like a touchdown football handed to you buy your team or at the very least one that was autographed by your team is a lot different then just handing her a ball out of the ball rack even though im sure she was happy to have that..
She'll always remember the day she got jacked by some grouchy ole man. He said he took it for his grandson and that it was fair game because it was tossed into the crowd. Also said he was relieved he didn't push her.

1) Why do you want a ball from the opposing team? I mean, it was Jermaine Gresham. He's not exactly a superstar that makes me say "man, he ain't one of my guys, but I want that ball".

2) It was clearly thrown to the woman, not you.

3) You wildly thrashed your arms about as you wrestled for the ball, and did in fact contact her with your elbow.

4) Great example for your grandson.

This guy is being vilified by practically everyone. I retract my previous statement about all Aints fans. He seems to be the only real dumbass here.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:52 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
She'll always remember the day she got jacked by some grouchy ole man. He said he took it for his grandson and that it was fair game because it was tossed into the crowd. Also said he was relieved he didn't push her.

1) Why do you want a ball from the opposing team? I mean, it was Jermaine Gresham. He's not exactly a superstar that makes me say "man, he ain't one of my guys, but I want that ball".

2) It was clearly thrown to the woman, not you.

3) You wildly thrashed your arms about as you wrestled for the ball, and did in fact contact her with your elbow.

4) Great example for your grandson.

This guy is being vilified by practically everyone. I retract my previous statement about all Aints fans. He seems to be the only real dumbass here.
I bet he will lie about it later a few years from now and say jimmy graham or cooks threw it to him, people like him have no sense of morality or respect
Old 11-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 767

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktrickster View Post
Old 11-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducktrickster View Post
I see what you did there....
Old 11-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Saints are a snowball heading for hell

Trash breads trash !!
Old 11-17-2014, 06:15 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Saints are a snowball heading for hell

Trash breads trash !!

You're one to talk bears "fan".... They are some of the trashiest most disrespectful fans I have heard of. http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...rly_treat.html