![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just last night I heard the most aweful sound, like a woman screaming at the top of her lungs. I immediately thought it was a black panther. But after a few minutes I saw a woman come out of the woods, so no black panther thank goodness!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why we gotta be pilgrims Squanto?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
All members that haven't been from the originals are pilgrims
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
What do you mean by original.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Las, banned members.. calm down it was a joke. I forgot people wear panties around here
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Owned.......... thats funny!!!!! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Speaking of, I left em at ole girls house, tell her I need em back
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
and he still packs more than you
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was just wandering bro. Don't get all upset. Lol.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm joking to lol. I love arguing on this site. It make my day go faster
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
X100000. This gets me through my work day.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol indeed i need some kind of action out here offshore!
Your Jodi? You little bastard, you better cut my grass! |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
No one I know in Cameron said they heard anything about it.
I sent a message to a couple of the guys who work at the pilot station down there. Waiting on a reply. |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
dude was from grand isle, just fransferred when my trans grandpa bought talons..
Last edited by huntin fool; 05-23-2011 at 03:05 PM. |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just some information to pass along. A guy I talked from Morgan City says there are lots of King Cobras seeking high ground. Knows of two donkeys killed by King Cobras down there. Says Texas A&M come picked em up. Not sure if it's true or not, but just passing on some information.
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
LMAO!
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dang Fool, you can't even do any reporting without em wanting to beat you up and take your Spidey unds man! GEEEEZZZZEE!
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
they see me rollin, they hatin, they wishin that they could be fishin'... they trying to potlick.. they can't be as good as me no
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
