SaltyCajun.com http://www.gator-tail.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Redfish

Cash: 824

Johnnie Cochran is breakdancing in his grave...
Old 07-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 623

It is sad she got off and living with it the rest of her life wont bother her ,she's made it this far without showing emotion i doubt it will bother her in the future
Old 07-05-2011, 02:46 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

dude she gotta walk the streets with people shouting out "murderer".... may or may not phase her but her life aint gonna be fun. IMO.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltERedneck View Post
dude she gotta walk the streets with people shouting out "murderer".... may or may not phase her but her life aint gonna be fun. IMO.
Not gonna happen long term. In three months we will all be looking at someone else to hate, love, distrust, talk about blah blah blah.

There is no real justice anymore, it's about winning and losing.
trials like this are just a staged show. Biaz will have a book deal, Casey will move back in with her parents and start the talk show circuit all within two years.

As distasteful as it is, the law protects the accused, not the victims.

Is aquited the same as not guilty? Maybe new evidence came come to light when this nut case of a tramp is out on the street popping all the guys that want to claim they slept with her.

She will be stoned out of her mind sooner of later and say something stupid. Because stupid does what stupid does.

This child died at ALL members of that families hands.
Missing for a month BEFORE mom called 911?? are you kidding me??
And they lived with them?? backyard filled with swings and doll houses and no one calls when the little tyke does not show up for a month??

Lot's of demons here.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 851

The mom tried to 'take the bullet ' for Casey claiming that she had researched chloraform 86 times on the web. I hope they can conjure up a case against that bchhh...
Old 07-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Sailfish

I agree peddler. she will pay in the end. I was watching a case similar to this one where a man was accused of strangling his wife 20 yrs ago (got off innocent)..... he was tortured by people for years only to eventually find that the real killer was the BTK (Dennis Rader) serial killer. He couldnt walk down the street without someone yelling at him.

The people will remember her and they wont let this go.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

All of them are guilty in my book!
The ultimate form of child abuse is raising a child without two parents.
Adoption is the only way to give a child the home it needs to learn the skills needed to survive and prosper in todays world. I have seen firsthand what happens when children are raised by children and it never ends up good. That girl is selfish and her parents are also selfish, in the end the only one that paid for their sin was a baby without sin.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,468
Angry

Quote:
she is supposed to serve some time... not for murder... for lying to the jury. another OJ??
Same thing I told my wife. Just another Simpson trial all over again.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Sailfish

thats harsh to say Ray... some parents do not have a choice in the matter that they will not have another to help them with raising a child. Your definition of a "child" AKA parent is unclear to me. Are you refering to a certain age group in this case or is this a general statement saying "all single parents abuse their children?" I find it hard to say that child rearing as a single parent is a form of abuse.... please clarify
Old 07-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546
Hairout My thoughts on this "trial"

People kill their kids every day in this world. It's sad but, it's true! The only reason this one has everyone so up in arms is because it was more sensationalized than the "last" Oprah episode! Glued to your tv's, you helped set this trial on fire and blew station ratings through the roof! The "concerned" stations are grinning ear to ear all the way to the bank! Get over it.

Tomorrow morning, someone will kill another one of their kids and likely walk but, you'll never hear about it because Nancy Grace's dumba## didn't pick up on it!

How about we worry more about the one's still living that are neglected and abused?...Of course, they won't interrupt your soap opera to tell you the latest about them!

Author~ ME
Old 07-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
All of them are guilty in my book!
The ultimate form of child abuse is raising a child without two parents.
Adoption is the only way to give a child the home it needs to learn the skills needed to survive and prosper in todays world. I have seen firsthand what happens when children are raised by children and it never ends up good. That girl is selfish and her parents are also selfish, in the end the only one that paid for their sin was a baby without sin.
X2! My cousin is one of them,she has no clue or care in the world as to how to raise a child. Makes me sick how someone can get away with murder. If you can't or won't raise a child,give them up for adoption!
Old 07-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
People kill their kids every day in this world. It's sad but, it's true! The only reason this one has everyone so up in arms is because it was more sensationalized than the "last" Oprah episode! Glued to your tv's, you helped set this trial on fire and blew station ratings through the roof! The "concerned" stations are grinning ear to ear all the way to the bank! Get over it.

Tomorrow morning, someone will kill another one of their kids and likely walk but, you'll never hear about it because Nancy Grace's dumba## didn't pick up on it!

How about we worry more about the one's still living that are neglected and abused?...Of course, they won't interrupt your soap opera to tell you the latest about them!

Author~ ME
Well said sir!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:17 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,457

Crazy Crazy Crazy
Old 07-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
thats harsh to say Ray... some parents do not have a choice in the matter that they will not have another to help them with raising a child. Your definition of a "child" AKA parent is unclear to me. Are you refering to a certain age group in this case or is this a general statement saying "all single parents abuse their children?" I find it hard to say that child rearing as a single parent is a form of abuse.... please clarify
Dad's wife has a grandson with not 1 but 3 out of wedlock children being raised in very deplorable conditions. It is simple Math, those that can have children BREED INDICRIMINATLEY and those that can't would love to give those children a good home. Their selfishness and lack of brain power will not let them do the right thing. If you can't feedem don't breedem is my motto. Dragging kids from pillar to post is never a quality lifestyle, they need two parents. 14-21 yr old single girls can't possibly take care of a baby without their parents or govt's help. These children will continue the cycle of dependence and more than likely repeat the same mistakes. Children in single parent households also have a higher rate of poverty than two parent households.

Are there success stories?, You bet but not as many as horror stories.
Illigitimacy for whites is approaching 50% and blacks it is 70%, ask any cop where the most calls come from. It is mainly from the impoverished parts of town black and white.

Government tore the family unit apart with the "Great Society" programs of the 1960's. It is no longer a stigma to be a single unwed mother, you can't make judgement calls on peoples lifestyle even if historically they are wrong for the children.

I applaud those who work their butts off for what they have, my mother in law raised two kids working as a bank teller in the 70's. Peanut butter was T-bone steak to them. 22's,60" plasmas,coach bags, are what people aspire to these days instead of living an honest and humble life when they should be about the Gold...............en Rule.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Sailfish

Thanks for clarity Raymond and I agree 100% with those you speak of.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 437

Quote:
this chick is twisted 3 ways from sunday... she's gotta live with that for the rest of her life.
I don't think she cares. If she killed her child she is heartless.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:01 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

same as OJ trial, crooked police and crooked defense attorneys tampering with evidence and the lack of evidence. where is OJ today? it will catch up with her! she may have gotten away with 1st degree, but there is other charges she can have brought against her!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:09 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,250

I just can't understand how a person could kill their own child or any child. This baby has had no justice. It breaks my heart. She was at a party a couple days after the little girls death. I guess I will never understand and I don't think I want to.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:22 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 714

I think what really happened is she would give the kid xanax to put her to sleep so she could go out and party but she gave her too much for the last time. That's where this Zanny the nanny came from. She came home one night all jacked up and the baby was not breathing and she freaked out and dumped the body. SICK SICK SICK!!!!!! And she is FREE!!!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREBAY2200 View Post
Sad sad ....... The law has again let us down. And the people on that jury should b ashamed to show thier faces.
WRONG!!!
Since no one ever ask me to go fishing and i really have nothing better to do and have a small law background. I have been following this trial closely.
The state of Fla. had no case to seek 1st degree murder charges. She is probably guilty as sin and alot of the 12 jurors know that .But as a juror you can only consider what evidence that is presented by both prosecution and defense as related to the charge.
The jury came back w/ the right verdict for what she was charged with verses the evidence was presented at the trial.
The LEO and the prosecution botched this one.