![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Who cares what when and where it was caught. U mad
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Exactly!! Can't people just post about their catches they are proud of, on forums, without all the scrutiny?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
No not mad at all....If it was caught in Big lake it was in Joes Cove... because thats the only place you can see bank to bank that good in a pic.... I just want a 100% so i know what to look for Back Ground wise.....
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
W says 4 lbs. max.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice trout.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats a STUD! Nice trout man nice trout!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Musta been high tide. Pretty deep for Joe's Cove.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
"W", would you stop with the "conspiracy" stories and enjoy the pic of a awesome fish caught in our back yard!
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
That's a good one. I waded a couple hours and didn't get a bite. Threw top for a little bit and nothing. Water was 61. I may have been in the wrong spot but I was just lookin for the one bite like that
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
W, don't be mad a Texan came over and caught a fish bigger than your boat has ever seen. Just be happy for him, he is a good guy.
Yep... You mad |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Now Casey Why would I be MAD??
__________________
Waltrip's Saltwater Guide Service jeremy@geaux-outdoors.com https://m.facebook.com/waltrip.guideservice?id=148838538646862&_rdr |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ouch . . . . .
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought all the ripping texans was supposed to be stopped as well as ridicule for posting pics... I must be mistaken.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice trout! Thats what I want. I tried topwater Fri morning, but nothing. They were loving the corky.
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
aint no way that was caught on big lake. i fish big lake 238.7 days of the year and caught 3,563 trout between may and decemeber and aint had one that big..........
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
