![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Read today that me and Devil Anse's wife got the same last name, which aint a real common one. I wonder if I got a direct blood line to the Hatfields lol
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Up to 2 am last night gettin my fill! Can't wait for the last episode!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Christian Right and Damnation hell
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ending was rather anticlimactic. Still pretty good though.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
It was, but I'm glad they tried to stick to the truth and not Hollywood it up. Not all history can be exciting. I just wish they would get back to "HISTORY" and get away from all of those reality shows. I like them, but I miss my educational programs.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
^^^I thought the same thing^^^
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Loved it
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
McCoy wasnt really much of a bad a**. I mean he didnt really do anything too crazy "personally". It was always other kinfolk doing the dirty stuff. I had to kind of laugh at the end when the crazy bastid set himself on fire and started cursin Devil Anse lol
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Was it just me, or did the captions at the end move pretty fast? I'm not a slow reader and I couldn't keep up. I was kind of pissed!!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had to rewind the dvr about 10 times to catch it all.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Guess I need to quit being such a cheap a$$ and get dvr!!!
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hahaha!!!! Samething at our house. My wife hollered "***!!!".
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
It took us 10 minutes to read them, because we kept stopping the DVR, which then put up a frickin message over the text, so then I had to hit the "exit" button to read them, then hit start, then repeat the process. They must have run short on time for the last segment, because that was some fast captions! Like "W" on a figure 8!
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL, I did the same thing
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Y'all remember who said, "I’m prepared to do my duty as your wife, but I ask that you spill your seed outside of me."
We had a good laugh at that one. |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
She couldnt bare having another child lol
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought I would be smart and just pause it as well. I didnt know you could close out the box that pops up and covered the text.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
How?
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
