![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry, but I'm about 120 south and east of the Miss. Rr. in 5,500' of Deep Blu..
Ram Powell is just to the north of Us... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Didn't see this. Guess ill pass
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Had a good time, drink a lot of beer ate some good food and also got to meet meaux fishing.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
He won't bring her to LC.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
lol... nah she had to go get her nails done and a spray tan for this weekend. Guess what we're doing??? Another wedding
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damnit I totally forgot about this tonight
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I almost texted you on my way over there
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Helped a friend and changed a starter in her car and forgot. Oh well
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
The boat's in the sling and I'm off. Bring it on! |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
You got a new boat?
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
No sir, just 1 I can use. When you coming back this way again?
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Gotcha....sometime soon been a while since I fished BL.
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shoot me a text a few days before and we'll make it happen!
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
10-4
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
