SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,710

They need to line up when its time to vote!

sent from my Galaxy NOTE II
Old 07-18-2013, 10:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Sure they do...... Some evil white man (creepy @$$ cracka) stalked some poor little black boy(just like them) who was trying to get back home to his daddy with some skittles and watermelon drink to make that juice momma and her boyfriend like to drink all the time(the one with the codine in it) and killed him only because he was black. White people are racist and hate blacks.

I think that sums up what they have been told.

The worse part is they make these little kids stand out in the blistering heat to protest something even the parents don't even know about. I can promise you not a one of those ignorant pieces of $h!t watched the trial and saw the lack of evidence presented against Zimmerman. All that matters is a black person died at the hands of a non-black. Lets not worry about the little girl that was killed by that black lunatic and stuffed in the dumpster because he was black and that's ok.... That news story doesn't further their cause. I really do feel decent for those blacks who get up everyday, go to work, and raise a family only to have all of their hard work degrated by the hoards of hulligans that are supposedly fighting for their equal rights. You want equal rights? Get a Fcuking job and support your 5 kids you've never met so I don't have to.

Do whites hate blacks? Yes..... Ignorant blacks, along with ignorant whites, ignorant hispanics, ignorant asians, etc........ Do blacks hate whites? Every damn one of them! And who's the fcuking racists?
Rite on brother! Good rant!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:24 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaman View Post
They need to line up when its time to vote!

Old 07-19-2013, 07:04 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide Open View Post
Rite on brother! Good rant!
C'mon man Im blk well actually brown. But if i stay in the sun too long i do get a lil blk Lol I dont hate you. Ive met quite a few guys on here and we had great conversation
If u look back whether black r white asian chinese etc. Reason Everybody is piss.. is bc we were watching tv where the magic happens or we read it somewhere.

Dont let what you see on tv and what u hear, cloud your judgement. Your only rasist if you allow yourself to be Or appear to be. That is all.

I LOVE THIS SITE SALTY CAJUN WHERE MAGIC HAPPENS. TGIF FELLAS lets go fishing. :thumbup::beer:::

Old 07-19-2013, 07:41 AM
Ling

Cash: 8,577

Quote:
C'mon man Im blk well actually brown. But if i stay in the sun too long i do get a lil blk Lol I dont hate you. Ive met quite a few guys on here and we had great conversation
If u look back whether black r white asian chinese etc. Reason Everybody is piss.. is bc we were watching tv where the magic happens or we read it somewhere.

Dont let what you see on tv and what u hear, cloud your judgement. Your only rasist if you allow yourself to be Or appear to be. That is all.

I LOVE THIS SITE SALTY CAJUN WHERE MAGIC HAPPENS. TGIF FELLAS lets go fishing. :thumbup::beer:::

Alpha nobody is judging you the problem is 99% of the people in these pics are out there because im paying them and youre paying them, why? Because they dont want to work, majority of the free loaders are racist, im racial towards free loaders that eat on my dollar....white or black or whatever color they are....black on black crimes get no publicity like two differnt races would, why because of our upper gov putting it out there....to me when one of them goes and gets a job then they should be able to speak their opinions but thats not gonna happen, i eat pork chops and work for my money welfare/foodstampers eat steak n lobster......whats wrong here??? Enough lol just my.02 about our problems lol.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:47 AM
Sailfish

O i know.... just dont want him to think im rasist when we meet r go fishing lol its all good brother.

Old 07-19-2013, 07:51 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:

If you don't watch the news, you are uninformed. If you do watch the news, you are misinformed.

Mark Twain said this of the newspaper back in the day.

I am blind to color, but not to behaviors. I dislike lack of initiative and igurnance, not races. Uninformed people following a group's opinion just because they were told to and feel cool doing it is what ticks me off. It happens in all subsets of race.

You know what else burns my a$$???? A fire about 3' tall!!!
Old 07-19-2013, 07:54 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

The problem is our current administration. They are doing their best to undo what presidents and public icons in the past have tried so hard to do all these years. Our president and Att. general are the two most racist people in the country and their goal is a divided US. They are not only racist to whites but to Christians also. America needs to wake up and get these clowns out of office.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Dawg View Post
The problem is our current administration. They are doing their best to undo what presidents and public icons in the past have tried so hard to do all these years. Our president and Att. general are the two most racist people in the country and their goal is a divided US. They are not only racist to whites but to Christians also. America needs to wake up and get these clowns out of office.
That will not happen until government dependency is reduced to only those that actually need it.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:39 AM
Sailfish

Im not offend in anyway fellas

Old 07-19-2013, 08:45 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
Sure they do...... Some evil white man (creepy @$$ cracka) stalked some poor little black boy(just like them) who was trying to get back home to his daddy with some skittles and watermelon drink to make that juice momma and her boyfriend like to drink all the time(the one with the codine in it) and killed him only because he was black. White people are racist and hate blacks.

I think that sums up what they have been told.

The worse part is they make these little kids stand out in the blistering heat to protest something even the parents don't even know about. I can promise you not a one of those ignorant pieces of $h!t watched the trial and saw the lack of evidence presented against Zimmerman. All that matters is a black person died at the hands of a non-black. Lets not worry about the little girl that was killed by that black lunatic and stuffed in the dumpster because he was black and that's ok.... That news story doesn't further their cause. I really do feel decent for those blacks who get up everyday, go to work, and raise a family only to have all of their hard work degrated by the hoards of hulligans that are supposedly fighting for their equal rights. You want equal rights? Get a Fcuking job and support your 5 kids you've never met so I don't have to.

Do whites hate blacks? Yes..... Ignorant blacks, along with ignorant whites, ignorant hispanics, ignorant asians, etc........ Do blacks hate whites? Every damn one of them! And who's the fcuking racists?
Every black person hates white's....that is hardcore. I guess I should de friend all my black friends I been knowing since middle school.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 635

http://youtu.be/dyrEkSkpeNM

watch this guy
Old 07-19-2013, 08:58 AM
Sand Trout

Cash: 635

An this guy!!!

http://youtu.be/2sL2f0PoqME
Old 07-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Every black person hates white's....that is hardcore. I guess I should de friend all my black friends I been knowing since middle school.

After rereading my comment, I can see it was worded poorly.

I was refering to the fools in the streets protesting a verdict to a case that they simply do not understand the facts. The ones that are shouting it was a black injustice and forcing their 6 y/o kids to hold signs up asking if they will be the next one killed by some vigilanty white guy. Really? If they were to look at the crime statistics, they would see that is highly unlikely. That is simply racist.

I already apoligized to Alphaman if I offended him theough PM and I'll apoligize now to anybody else I may have offended. That was not my intent. I do not hate people for their color. I hate people because of their character, or lack thereof. This site alone proves that color means nothing....... Look at Alphaman and Big C. Two of the best contributers to the site and their communities. And I'm sure we all remember that crazy white guy Ratdog.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:15 AM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

Quote:
After rereading my comment, I can see it was worded poorly.

I was refering to the fools in the streets protesting a verdict to a case that they simply do not understand the facts. The ones that are shouting it was a black injustice and forcing their 6 y/o kids to hold signs up asking if they will be the next one killed by some vigilanty white guy. Really? If they were to look at the crime statistics, they would see that is highly unlikely. That is simply racist.

I already apoligized to Alphaman if I offended him theough PM and I'll apoligize now to anybody else I may have offended. That was not my intent. I do not hate people for their color. I hate people because of their character, or lack thereof. This site alone proves that color means nothing....... Look at Alphaman and Big C. Two of the best contributers to the site and their communities. And I'm sure we all remember that crazy white guy Ratdog.
Thanks for clearing that up....lol ratdog,don't forget is it october yet...some say he is still on here with a different name.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:22 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
Thanks for clearing that up....lol ratdog,don't forget is it october yet...some say he is still on here with a different name.
LOL... 2 characters indeed.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:27 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

I believe we have created a culture in ALL races of "expectation" where things like respect are just "expected".......we have left every child behind when we give trophys for just showing up.

We have watered down hard work, a look in the eye and a firm handshake.
When our attorney general, arguably the second highest position on the most powerful nation on earth is allowed with no push back to say things like "my people" to our nation, then we have forgotten that we are "one nation"

We have allowed the president of the United States to be elected because of what we aspire to look like to other nations and those that have no idea of what built this nation. If we still valued the work of a man, the accomplishment of a man and the intergrity of a man to mean something, then there is no way in hell Obama would be our president.

But we "want" to get it right, so we over look values and laws and push toward "correctness"

What will happen to the battered women out there when Holder takes away thier right to defend themselves from a man that is pounding thier face in, or raping them?

These people are pandering to our fear. They are exploting ALL of us for thier own self gratification.

They are pitting classes against one another, creating HATE.
If rasism was to be washed away with one prayer to our creator, what would Jessie and others have to exploit to create their empires? Nothing nada........

We need to create opportunity ..........not free stuff opportunity to EARN your way.

EARNING things create self respect, which creates respect for others.

We see that clear as a bell in Big-C's reports......he is a man that is accomplished. You see it on his duck strap and his in his ice chest. When I see the children in his reports I see him handing down the same values to them that my folks handed to me.

I am about sick and tired of my government seperating me from friends that I have had for years.

We, as individuals need to keep this conversation going with each other. Supporting each other. We CANNOT and will not agree on everything, but we can damn well agreee on how to treat people and stop living as individuals but as a community that supports hard work, desire, accomplishment and EARNED respect.

We then can take care of those that NEED our help.

Rant over ( for now )
Old 07-19-2013, 09:53 AM
Swordfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
I believe we have created a culture in ALL races of "expectation" where things like respect are just "expected".......we have left every child behind when we give trophys for just showing up.

We have watered down hard work, a look in the eye and a firm handshake.
When our attorney general, arguably the second highest position on the most powerful nation on earth is allowed with no push back to say things like "my people" to our nation, then we have forgotten that we are "one nation"

We have allowed the president of the United States to be elected because of what we aspire to look like to other nations and those that have no idea of what built this nation. If we still valued the work of a man, the accomplishment of a man and the intergrity of a man to mean something, then there is no way in hell Obama would be our president.

But we "want" to get it right, so we over look values and laws and push toward "correctness"

What will happen to the battered women out there when Holder takes away thier right to defend themselves from a man that is pounding thier face in, or raping them?

These people are pandering to our fear. They are exploting ALL of us for thier own self gratification.

They are pitting classes against one another, creating HATE.
If rasism was to be washed away with one prayer to our creator, what would Jessie and others have to exploit to create their empires? Nothing nada........

We need to create opportunity ..........not free stuff opportunity to EARN your way.

EARNING things create self respect, which creates respect for others.

We see that clear as a bell in Big-C's reports......he is a man that is accomplished. You see it on his duck strap and his in his ice chest. When I see the children in his reports I see him handing down the same values to them that my folks handed to me.

I am about sick and tired of my government seperating me from friends that I have had for years.

We, as individuals need to keep this conversation going with each other. Supporting each other. We CANNOT and will not agree on everything, but we can damn well agreee on how to treat people and stop living as individuals but as a community that supports hard work, desire, accomplishment and EARNED respect.

We then can take care of those that NEED our help.

Rant over ( for now )
Don't stop!!!
Old 07-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Well said, Mr. Peddler! Very well said!!!
Old 07-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 918

Nicely said Simplepeddler! I have turn my back on lots of long time friends because they refuse to grow up and earn there way and respect. Sometimes it takes loosing a friend or more to have things put in prospective.