![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Waist Deep actually owns 2 parcels separated by Black Bayou. Not sure which one they are allowing access to, East or West tract.
https://www.actdatascout.com/CountyH...023&mpid=13107 https://www.actdatascout.com/CountyH...023&mpid=13106 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would like to say that I am a personal friend of the owner of that property. He is a fantastic guy. A true conservationist. He is actually the president of Ducks Unlimited Mexico. I commend him for working with the tournament leaders rather than simply Governing the trespassers on his property. I posted the links to the maps of the property to alert people that this is private property. I don't think that the bayou that runs through the middle of the eastern most property is private but certainly the marshes around that bayou are private.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
No I do not. Have never asked though.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I saw a map some time back and the Bayou shows as state owned well beyond the boom he has out. That being said, when I was run out, the boom was not there. The guy rolled up on me and was very polite. He never had an attitude. Simply informed me it was private and asked me to leave.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Three words...Public Trust Doctrine
http://digitalcommons.law.lsu.edu/cg...context=lalrev Read this and give your opinions. I am surprised no one has sited this document yet. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
we are the only state in the USA that does not have a law that says if it is navigable or tidal water you can fish it. |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
