SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,565

You'll soon learn when you own your own forum that he who runs a democratic forum runs a dead forum. Until you know what you're talking about, follow the rules or find the door. The rules here are very simple and fairly liberal. If you can't follow them, you shouldn't be allowed out in public. I've seen many a potstirrer changed by simply becoming a moderator and seeing the BS mods have to deal with. And owners have to deal with 3x more than the mods, which is why we get to call the shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbowl View Post
This is ironic, You can use a forum :thefi nger:: thefinger::thefin ger::t hefinger: to tell someone to blank off but you cant use your own dirty words. Sounds like Obama Nation, do what I say and get in line or I will send pit bull Pelosi after you. Sheeesh
Old 04-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadMan View Post
You'll soon learn when you own your own forum that he who runs a democratic forum runs a dead forum. Until you know what you're talking about, follow the rules or find the door. The rules here are very simple and fairly liberal. If you can't follow them, you shouldn't be allowed out in public.

Old 04-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Ling

Cash: 562

Guys while i like ta see that yall are stickin up fer ya rights, i get more second chances fer pushin the mods limits than anyone on here. Let it go cus this is a fight yoy will not win. Shad runs this site and its this reason that it hasnt gone in the crapper. Lets all have fun but we gotta remember that when we get overboard its shad who calls the shots, not us. Just my two pennies. Now smile cus we have the best darn website in louisiana
Closed Thread