SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

What I meant is the BS electoral college voted him back in,not directly by the voters.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:48 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montauk17 View Post
What I meant is the BS electoral college voted him back in,not directly by the voters.
YES THEY DID.....he had the over all popular VOTE also....
Old 12-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
YES THEY DID.....he had the over all popular VOTE also....
A little something called 'VOTER FRAUD'. How in the hell can you have places with 150% voter turnout?
Old 12-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,738

I could go on and on,but I don't feel like it...trust your gut

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/the-big-l...fraud-reports/
Old 12-20-2012, 06:52 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Even if 25% of the country voted for Obama, that is still way too many

Here is another something I would like to bring up since we are on the subject: Herman Cain

Dude got the shaft, got accused of having affairs, and then once he dropped out the race = nothing ever became of it, not one thing.

Newt Gingrich as he called it says he was 'Romney boated' during one of the last Republican debates, he said that man lied through his teeth the whole time during the debates in order to win the nomination.

So....what if Romney was the one who brought up the scandal about Herman Cain? Seems he would do anything to win the nomination
Old 12-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

they are all junk imo.....start off with good intentions......but the pull to be eilite is too great.......
we have to vote for the ones who "suck less"
I have spent a life time judgeing the character of people that I do business with.....and frankly......I am damn good at it.

Pelosi, and Obama are absolutely the most condensending leaders I've seen.

Don't get me wrong, I think that cover ups and CYA has been a larger part of government than we want to admit for generations.

What disturbs me is how brazen the libs have become, not even attempting to cover up some things......blinding us with Bengazi's and "pass it" to see what's "in it" attitudes.

They absolutely have devided the country on class lines and moral lines.

the same people that want to take our guns want to choke our children with filth and violence from TV to gaming.

Destroying the second ammendment, so that the first can be exploited more.
You want God back in schools??
Get Him back in your home.

Light the candle that will curse this darkness.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:16 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

excellent suggestions above from the peddler! you want GOD back in schools, it starts at home in our lives and our families lives. we say God bless America, but really everyone is trying to keep him out of every thing, separating church and state, our founding fathers didn't want to keep the church out of the state they wanted the state to stay out of the church, but now there has been to many compromises to bring us back to what they intended the United states to be.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
they are all junk imo.....start off with good intentions......but the pull to be eilite is too great.......
we have to vote for the ones who "suck less"
I have spent a life time judgeing the character of people that I do business with.....and frankly......I am damn good at it.

Pelosi, and Obama are absolutely the most condensending leaders I've seen.

Don't get me wrong, I think that cover ups and CYA has been a larger part of government than we want to admit for generations.

What disturbs me is how brazen the libs have become, not even attempting to cover up some things......blinding us with Bengazi's and "pass it" to see what's "in it" attitudes.

They absolutely have devided the country on class lines and moral lines.

the same people that want to take our guns want to choke our children with filth and violence from TV to gaming.

Destroying the second ammendment, so that the first can be exploited more.
You want God back in schools??
Get Him back in your home.

Light the candle that will curse this darkness.
This sums up Bobby Jindal to a T. I thought for once that Louisiana was going to get a good guy that was going to go against all the politics and fight for Louisiana He did good his first few years, but now all he is doing is getting ready for a run in 2016, sad sad sad
Old 12-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Kyocera Dealer

Cash: 1,526

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
A little something called 'VOTER FRAUD'. How in the hell can you have places with 150% voter turnout?
This^^^^
Old 12-20-2012, 09:51 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
Buying votes ans selling Senator seats is one thing that I believe the gov't does all the time, but killing 20 children

I dislike our gov't as much as the next guy, but...
think they wouldn't kill children and innocent people? ask the folks in hiroshima and nagasaki how that worked out for them. and that was when our government was half as bad as it is now.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 978

talk to some indians and I mean the true 100 percent blood indians and then you will probly see that the government is very capable of doing something to this nature
Old 12-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley123 View Post
talk to some indians and I mean the true 100 percent blood indians and then you will probly see that the government is very capable of doing something to this nature
LOL! Show me a 100% Indian in the 21st century! Keep in mind, I'm from Oklahoma. I know a bunch of em but none that are 100% ndn. Kinda like finding a black man who remembers being a slave.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:14 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern151 View Post
LOL! Show me a 100% Indian in the 21st century! Keep in mind, I'm from Oklahoma. I know a bunch of em but none that are 100% ndn. Kinda like finding a black man who remembers being a slave.
I've seen quite a few working in OK. Don't know if their 100% ndn or not. Why do they always seem like their drunk??
Old 12-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 3,546

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
I've seen quite a few working in OK. Don't know if their 100% ndn or not. Why do they always seem like their drunk??
Indians everywhere up there. That why I mentioned geography. In 1998, the oldest living pure Osage Indian was in her 90's. They're gone in the "pure breed" aspects. White men wanted oil rights so, the married and bred them all.

As far as always seeming drunk...depends on where you're at and, what tribe...they may well be! LOL!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:37 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder_smacker View Post
think they wouldn't kill children and innocent people? ask the folks in hiroshima and nagasaki how that worked out for them. and that was when our government was half as bad as it is now.
An atomic bomb does not discriminate what it kills. I am talking on US soil on our own people. We fight wars against people that do this type of stuff to their own people (Saddam Hussein)

There are probably many people that 'mysteriously disappear', but y'all have to be silly to think our gov't is behind a mass killing of innocent children There are quite a few people that mysteriously disappeared during Bill Clinton's time as governor of Arkansas, and Breitharts sudden death right after he announced he had some info on Obama was kinda crazy, but come on guys
Old 12-21-2012, 12:09 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,503

Bombs don't discriminate what they kill but the people pushing the buttons do. Those two bombs were directed towards civilians. I'm not saying the government was or wasn't behind that shooting but they are more than capable of doing so.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder_smacker View Post
Bombs don't discriminate what they kill but the people pushing the buttons do. Those two bombs were directed towards civilians. I'm not saying the government was or wasn't behind that shooting but they are more than capable of doing so.
Everyone is capable of doing what that guy did, we just don't do it.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Butter View Post
An atomic bomb does not discriminate what it kills. I am talking on US soil on our own people. We fight wars against people that do this type of stuff to their own people (Saddam Hussein)

There are probably many people that 'mysteriously disappear', but y'all have to be silly to think our gov't is behind a mass killing of innocent children There are quite a few people that mysteriously disappeared during Bill Clinton's time as governor of Arkansas, and Breitharts sudden death right after he announced he had some info on Obama was kinda crazy, but come on guys

Go read the NRA's new conference....see the paragraph that Wayne talks about a shadow government.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndamendment View Post
[/B]

Go read the NRA's new conference....see the paragraph that Wayne talks about a shadow government.
This is all I could find with the word shadow in it, its about a shadow industry:

"And here's another dirty little truth that the media try their best to conceal: There exists in this country a callous, corrupt and corrupting shadow industry that sells, and sows, violence against its own people.

Through vicious, violent video games with names like Bulletstorm, Grand Theft Auto, Mortal Kombat and Splatterhouse. And here's one: it's called Kindergarten Killers. It's been online for 10 years. How come my research department could find it and all of yours either couldn't or didn't want anyone to know you had found it?

Then there's the blood-soaked slasher films like "American Psycho" and "Natural Born Killers" that are aired like propaganda loops on "Splatterdays" and every day, and a thousand music videos that portray life as a joke and murder as a way of life. And then they have the nerve to call it "entertainment.""

All of the above falls within the scope of the 1st Amendment. We don't need to take a liberal mindset of trying to get everything banned that we don't like, we can simply choose not to watch it and choose not to buy the games/movies for our children.

Millions of people have watched the movie Natural Born Killers and did not go on a mass shooting spree. Millions of people own firearms and don't go on a mass shooting spree. See where this is going? These things would have happened if an assault ban was implemented and if a ban on violent video games and movies was implemented.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:07 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 978

My point about the indians is that the government pushed indians off there land and killed children, women, and men to get what they wanted land and got away with it then and I dont put nothing like this past the government don't trust the government and never will