SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,654

I think i got it now, thanks for the clarification!!
Old 05-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,574

wait repeat that I didn't get it....
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 05-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
Yea, Ive seen 2 together..

And im just saying what I was told, Waltrip go play with your corporal tunnel syndrome.

Back in May of '09 while fishing at the Cameron Jetties, one of the guys in the boat spotted "Pinky". I looked that way and saw it "roll" about 100 yards away. I quickly got my camera out to take some video of it. I saw it a scond time while getting the camera ready. It did not come up again.... no pictures on film.

A couple hours later we spotted a pink dolphn out by the mouth of the ship channel. But this dolphn's dorsal fin was only about 1/2 pink. I really thought the first Dolphn's dorsal fin was all pink.......but not really sure.... it all happened too fast.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:40 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,468

LOL, sorry Sulphite, everytime you post something I cant help but picture John Goodman saying it. Its hillarious to me.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,574

Quote:
Originally Posted by evidrine View Post
LOL, sorry Sulphite, everytime you post something I cant help but picture John Goodman saying it. Its hillarious to me.
"Mark it zero Smokey...Mark it Zero...You are entering a world of Pain"
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 05-23-2011, 04:45 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,468

LMAO!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 04:52 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

SO...An off-duty pilot takes a boat ride and gets attacked by 3 pink dolphins, the pilot and one dolphin were killed, the boater was wearing an LSU visor
Old 05-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
Back in May of '09 while fishing at the Cameron Jetties, one of the guys in the boat spotted "Pinky". I looked that way and saw it "roll" about 100 yards away. I quickly got my camera out to take some video of it. I saw it a scond time while getting the camera ready. It did not come up again.... no pictures on film.

A couple hours later we spotted a pink dolphn out by the mouth of the ship channel. But this dolphn's dorsal fin was only about 1/2 pink. I really thought the first Dolphn's dorsal fin was all pink.......but not really sure.... it all happened too fast.

Saw Pinky in mouth of 9 mile playing...we took off to the jetties and saw another Pinky by Ferry....And I know it did not pass me up that fast
Old 05-23-2011, 05:04 PM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Saw Pinky in mouth of 9 mile playing...we took off to the jetties and saw another Pinky by Ferry....And I know it did not pass me up that fast

That dolphin passed you like you were tied to a post!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,007

Quote:
You are correct kade

And you would be repeating something that retarded because????????????? I mean someone said the rapture was coming on Saturday?? Did you spread that info as fact too?
Old 05-23-2011, 05:37 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feesherman View Post
And you would be repeating something that retarded because????????????? I mean someone said the rapture was coming on Saturday?? Did you spread that info as fact too?
Do please explain how the killing of the pink dolphin is retarded??? And im sure you believed the rapture was coming Saturday and was one who made posters for it.

But fine, don't worry guys, since yall piss moan and complain when I pass it along, screw it. I'll take a back seat and watch yall post "RETARDED" stuff. Speckdaddy, open up a seat in the back for me..
Old 05-23-2011, 05:48 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,007

Quote:
Do please explain how the killing of the pink dolphin is retarded??? And im sure you believed the rapture was coming Saturday and was one who made posters for it.

But fine, don't worry guys, since yall piss moan and complain when I pass it along, screw it. I'll take a back seat and watch yall post "RETARDED" stuff. Speckdaddy, open up a seat in the back for me..

Come on man, some dope head pogie man tells you that all of a sudden there are 3 pinkies, one got runt over and kilt and in the process kilt a man and you weren't the least bit skeptical?? Like maybe at least verify some kind of way before spreadin rumors?

For instance, if it would have been me, my post would have read something like this:

Hey ya'll some pogie head stated dat he seen three pinkies and he said dat someone hit and killed one and the dude driving the boat hit his head and died. Then LSU came and fetched the dead dolphin and no one fetched the dead man. Has anyone else heard this or was dis dude trippin on the dock?

You see, a question to possibly verify rather than spreading what you call information which is really just wild rumors.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Ling

Cash: 562

Quote:

gotcha back lil man now *** got beef????????????????????????
Old 05-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dink View Post
That dolphin passed you like you were tied to a post!!!
at least he goes fishin!!!!! stop belly achin ya turd lol
Old 05-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Ling

Quote:
Come on man, some dope head pogie man tells you that all of a sudden there are 3 pinkies, one got runt over and kilt and in the process kilt a man and you weren't the least bit skeptical?? Like maybe at least verify some kind of way before spreadin rumors?

For instance, if it would have been me, my post would have read something like this:

Hey ya'll some pogie head stated dat he seen three pinkies and he said dat someone hit and killed one and the dude driving the boat hit his head and died. Then LSU came and fetched the dead dolphin and no one fetched the dead man. Has anyone else heard this or was dis dude trippin on the dock?

You see, a question to possibly verify rather than spreading what you call information which is really just wild rumors.
there are actually20 pink dolphins cus a nasa guy on da site said so
Old 05-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Ling

still lurkin huh jizzlesmoke??? dang dude ya gotcha own site n ya still lurkin lol
Old 05-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Great White

Quote:

I bolded this information because it was answered in the above post.

First, The dude worked at the pilot station, not at pogie plant.. Big difference.

Second, me and waltrip have seen 2 pink dolphins in one trip. So do I doubt that theres three?? NO.

Third, if you would have read, it says, Im not sure how much truth is behind this, so take it as you will.

Have a nice day
Old 05-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Ling

Quote:
I bolded this information because it was answered in the above post.

First, The dude worked at the pilot station, not at pogie plant.. Big difference.

Second, me and waltrip have seen 2 pink dolphins in one trip. So do I doubt that theres three?? NO.

Third, if you would have read, it says, Im not sure how much truth is behind this, so take it as you will.

Have a nice day
uuuuuuummmmmmmmmm sssssaaaaaaaaaaa breathe dude. no crap ive seen em in two totally different spots in da lake n one had different shades of pink (if dat makes any sense) i believe it
Old 05-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyShaw View Post
We all can't have spidey undies like you
and he still packs more than you
Old 05-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Great White

Quote:
Originally Posted by speckdaddy View Post
uuuuuuummmmmmmmmm sssssaaaaaaaaaaa breathe dude. no crap ive seen em in two totally different spots in da lake n one had different shades of pink (if dat makes any sense) i believe it
My nickkaahhh! Call when ya get off