![]() |
|
|
|
|||||||
| General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
30 acres of useless marsh behind my house would be a great dump place, nothin but a skeeter infested hole but i would feal diff if it was my front yard
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Surely your not talking about the Burns...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
no not the burns, I live by a small marsh trap by houses that use to drain to Indian Bayou, looks like that nasty so called pond in SH park
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ahh got a bud that lives on Indian By...The burns are my back yard
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wonder exactly where they are drawing the line because my mom and brother own a lot of the bottoms between Fernwood and the Gettings Estate all the way to the South bank. The bay behind St Charles subdivision.
Sent from my EVO |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Trying to bump this topic back up. Anyone know if this is still in the works?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for bumping this topic, I fish that area quite often, this would definitely hurt the area in my eyes. Looking forward to hearing any news on the topic.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
The way I see it, its a good thing. Those people that were complaining about that project built there homes on an old landfill. And youre going to complain about something beneficial to the lake system? Hmmm.
That being said, I don't think this project ever got off the ground. I know someone at Stream, and we talked about it about a year or 2 ago. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2 |
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
