SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-02-2016, 05:31 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
I bet it was mathgeek huh?
😂😂😂
We might have a chance to beat mathgeek in a spelling bee but we dont have a shot if there was a bull red, bull drum or gaftop cleaning contest
Old 09-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
That's really funny cause that's all my dad will drink!! It's hard to find sometimes tho?? And it's always16 oz. Cans, or glass. When we can find it for him. And he won't drink them cold they have to be hot?? Couple older men I know are the same way. Maybe cause ice was hard to come by back in the day?? Any other thoughts on why?
I have a cousin in his late 60's that drinks high life and will drink them hot on occasion. He'd always offer me one when I go get my dog from his yard, 2 fields over from mine. I quickly learned to grab a beer or two along with the leash. That crap is NASTY!
Old 09-02-2016, 05:56 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
I have a cousin in his late 60's that drinks high life and will drink them hot on occasion. He'd always offer me one when I go get my dog from his yard, 2 fields over from mine. I quickly learned to grab a beer or two along with the leash. That crap is NASTY!
Lmao. Can we be neighbors? My neighbors never bring a beer or two. They come to get a beer or two.lol
Old 09-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooh View Post
I have no respect for you and haven't for some time, but this is beyond the point of what I thought you would find acceptable.

Not only is it crossing a line that should never be crossed here, it's downright childish. A comment like this is more along the lines of something a teen would say.

When I go through the archives and see the timeline of when the activity on this site started to decline, and people started to disappear, coincidentally it's right around the time you showed up. You've trashed the culture here and influenced more trashy losers to join in, further contributing to the downward spiral.

It's one thing to block you so I don't have to see your posts, but new users stopping won't have that luxury, and the ones that are gone won't be back. They see what the paradigm is here and never look back. Just a few half-wits that can barely formulate a coherent sentence, babbling about nothing and always trying to take things to the extreme end of the spectrum.

You say if you don't like it don't read it, but I'd bet any amount of money your ignorant shell would feel completely opposite if someone was posting in Spanish on here; you'd have some overly exaggerated, patriotic, tough guy stance and response on it because you have no ability to put things in perspective.

You're right, and everyone else is wrong. That's you're mindset and interestingly enough it matches that of a full blown liberal or a welfare leach, which I'm sure you despise as well.
So I'm single handedly responsible with collapsing a website with over 10, 000 members? I'm good but I'm not that good. I've been trying to collapes facebook for years and it's still going. Please note sarcasm in the last sentence.
As a matter of fact I do despise welfare leaches. Nobody should be a tax bloodsucker if they are capable of working. Don't get on your soapbox. You said leaches and I agree. I'm not talking elderly or handicapped. I'm talking leaches. After rereading your lengthy post I'm guessing you're all for giving your tax money to illegals that can't speak English and for lazy leaches that think checking the mail is a career. Lets not forget about not standing up for the founding of your country. Don't want to be overly patriotic. That could offend someone. Do you think the men that signed The Declaration of Independence gave a damn about offeneding someone? They risked everything so a person like you could say someone is overly patriotic.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
So I'm single handedly responsible with collapsing a website with over 10, 000 members? I'm good but I'm not that good. I've been trying to collapes facebook for years and it's still going. Please note sarcasm in the last sentence.
As a matter of fact I do despise welfare leaches. Nobody should be a tax bloodsucker if they are capable of working. Don't get on your soapbox. You said leaches and I agree. I'm not talking elderly or handicapped. I'm talking leaches. After rereading your lengthy post I'm guessing you're all for giving your tax money to illegals that can't speak English and for lazy leaches that think checking the mail is a career. Lets not forget about not standing up for the founding of your country. Don't want to be overly patriotic. That could offend someone. Do you think the men that signed The Declaration of Independence gave a damn about offeneding someone? They risked everything so a person like you could say someone is overly patriotic.

Well done, you proved my point about using patriotism as a crutch.
Old 09-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Well done, you proved my point about using patriotism as a crutch.
How so? Please explain. Don't come with some crap like"if I gota explain it you won't understand". I really want to hear your reasoning behind your obvious support of tax leaches and your lack of patriotism. And don't ever say I'll bet any amount of money. We both know that's a lie and if we go that big we aren't going to be betting money.
Old 09-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt G View Post
Yes its not good beer. even ice,ice cold!! But better then old Milwaukee's best, or a couple other ones that's hot or even warm!! Lol
Old 09-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 15

Quote:
I know I spell cat. With a "k"
But it's just funny to see the internet "band wagon" bash people!! It's my daily funny!!
I can give my hole life but give the short version, been to 40 states, 3 contents, own 5 houses and more land than most ever seen, I love my life, and my job, an I am butt hurt over somthing on the internet never, yall keep trying!! Lol lol
You must work at NASA!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 08:59 PM
Red Snapper

Bounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfighter View Post
We might have a chance to beat mathgeek in a spelling bee but we dont have a shot if there was a bull red, bull drum or gaftop cleaning contest
That's funny there!!! Lol
Old 09-02-2016, 09:39 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default Ha

Quote:
Yes its not good beer. even ice,ice cold!! But better then old Milwaukee's best, or a couple other ones that's hot or even warm!! Lol

better THAN

HA GOTTEM
Old 09-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Redfish

Cash: 1,578

Casey and mods please drop the ban hammer on Andy C and duckman1911

Enough is enough!

Someone please start a poll on who agrees with a permanent ban of the above mentioned d-bags
Old 09-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 997

Quote:

Cheap beer lesson ... There is Milwaukee's Best or Old Milwaukee. Not "Old Milwaukee's Best". No such animal.

For the record ... I'm a Michelob Ultra drinker.

High school years ... Well had to count the change that was in the truck ashtray for a cold one on the weekend.

And yes we could buy at 16 back then ( not leagally ). Different time than now for sure.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,003

Well, I've seen more than 6,000 acres. So that statement of yours is BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac23 View Post

Enough is enough!

Someone please start a poll on who agrees with a permanent ban of the above mentioned d-bags
Oh now we need a poll? Please tell me what I have said on this to be banned. Already did my time for language. . I havent used any bad language, haven't threatened anyone. Maybe you don't like what I say but a ban? You can't just say I'm an azzhole and move on? The person asking for me to be banned just called me a d bag. Funny I don't remember ever having spoken to you.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,813

I don't feel like anyone should be banned permanently or temporarily. Some people don't like certain people because of their views or opinions on here but that's what keeps it interesting. I voiced my opinion earlier and I'm done with it. Now I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show. Even if foul language and name calling is involved, so what! We're all men here. Like I said in an earlier post, woman and children(especially daughters) should be off limits! Carry on
Old 09-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac23 View Post

Enough is enough!

CNN? Is that you?
Old 09-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjhooper82 View Post
I don't feel like anyone should be banned permanently or temporarily. Some people don't like certain people because of their views or opinions on here but that's what keeps it interesting. I voiced my opinion earlier and I'm done with it. Now I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show. Even if foul language and name calling is involved, so what! We're all men here. Like I said in an earlier post, woman and children(especially daughters) should be off limits! Carry on
I had a 24 hour ban over the weekend for dropping the F bomb. Yeah I deserved it and I shouldn't have done that.I was wrong to do that. My fault and I paid the price.
Old 09-03-2016, 06:47 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachaser250 View Post
Well, I've seen more than 6,000 acres. So that statement of yours is BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said "most" not all!!
Old 09-03-2016, 07:36 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266
Default great ideal

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
How so? Please explain. Don't come with some crap like"if I gota explain it you won't understand". I really want to hear your reasoning behind your obvious support of tax leaches and your lack of patriotism. And don't ever say I'll bet any amount of money. We both know that's a lie and if we go that big we aren't going to be betting money.

You clearly don't and won't understand you water head.

It's more for those that have the mental capacity to take it in.
Old 09-03-2016, 08:19 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
You clearly don't and won't understand you water head.

It's more for those that have the mental capacity to take it in.
Good point. Those incapable of understanding, will never understand. It simply doesn't register. Some people thrive on disruption. They seek it out, and apparently acheive it without penalty.

BTW, 10K members? I find that hard to believe. Certainly not active members.