SaltyCajun.com http://redtunashirtclub.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:53 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baychamp1 View Post
No, I'm not hung up on discrimination, YOU brought that up, which coincides to YOUR narrow point of view! Which doesn't even apply here! That's very telling!
We'll see how his mind changes once his Na'na is blown into chunks of meat going to wally world.

Theres not a pole slinger in here that wouldn't say F'em kill em all if their boy was blown up by one of these animals.

Well I for one do not care who I offend if it keeps my family alive!!

Sad day when my boy is killed because my government didn't want to step on anyone toes..................... back to my earlier comment, we haven't won any conflicts since WWII and been watching out for everyone else's interest.

When does my families right to live become priority over some non citizen unsecured, unvetted wanting to come to the US

Last edited by marty f; 03-24-2016 at 08:05 AM.
Old 03-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Redfish

Cash: 623

Change?

My stance is the same. Go after the terrorists rather than a whole religion.

I used a lot of different words to make my point. But, my point remains the same.

And, yeah, you can say kill them all but that's an emotional response and not a real, practical solution to the problem. My other major point.
Old 03-24-2016, 08:26 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,003

Renegade,

You think Obama is a constitutional scholar?
Old 03-24-2016, 08:29 AM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Change?

My stance is the same. Go after the terrorists rather than a whole religion.

I used a lot of different words to make my point. But, my point remains the same.

And, yeah, you can say kill them all but that's an emotional response and not a real, practical solution to the problem. My other major point.
So dead terrorists don't solve the problem?
Old 03-24-2016, 08:47 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,542

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
We'll see how his mind changes once his Na'na is blown into chunks of meat going to wally world.

Theres not a pole slinger in here that wouldn't say F'em kill em all if their boy was blown up by one of these animals.

Well I for one do not care who I offend if it keeps my family alive!!

Sad day when my boy is killed because my government didn't want to step on anyone toes..................... back to my earlier comment, we haven't won any conflicts since WWII and been watching out for everyone else's interest.

When does my families right to live become priority over some non citizen unsecured, unvetted wanting to come to the US
More American children have been killed by firearms than any terrorist attack on American soil, but earlier in this thread you were complaining about Hillary wanting to take your guns. Kind of sucks when the government steps on your toes doesn't it? For the record, I'm not in favor of ANY gun control laws. I'm just pointing out a flaw in your logic.

As far as not winning a conflict since WWII, that's due to an enormous amount of restrictions placed on our military fighting those wars. Not a lack of restrictions placed on American citizens back home.
Old 03-24-2016, 12:45 PM
Ling

Cash: 2,271

this thread reminded me why I don't talk politics with friends...
Old 03-24-2016, 01:48 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Yall are both right and both wrong. America was founded by immigrants, but go back before time was recorded, wars were won by how many people you killed, not who you killed, the Romans,did it. We did it to the Indians!! We did it to the Japanese, (not talking about the two bombs) talking about all the fire bombs we dropped that killed ten times more people then the "bomb" . But they don't foko with us nomore, after www2, the US. Decided it was who you killed not how many, and we have not won a war since.
Home grown crazys are going to happen any and every where, only thing we can do about that is know your nabers better. You always here " we didn't really know him he/she was real quite" that's how you stop these people!! And make the rest of them so scared to say or touch foot against your country or family!!!
FYI I have never locked my doors, taken a key out of any truck,tractor,or ATV!!
Old 03-24-2016, 02:02 PM
Red Snapper

Back to trump, if everyone hates him so much, why is he winning everywhere?? Not saying he my favorite but if when he gets the nomination, I will support him to keep Obama's third turn( only way more crazy) & lieing asssss out of office!!!
Old 03-24-2016, 02:07 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
Yall are both right and both wrong. America was founded by immigrants, but go back before time was recorded, wars were won by how many people you killed, not who you killed, the Romans,did it. We did it to the Indians!! We did it to the Japanese, (not talking about the two bombs) talking about all the fire bombs we dropped that killed ten times more people then the "bomb" . But they don't foko with us nomore, after www2, the US. Decided it was who you killed not how many, and we have not won a war since.
Home grown crazys are going to happen any and every where, only thing we can do about that is know your nabers better. You always here " we didn't really know him he/she was real quite" that's how you stop these people!! And make the rest of them so scared to say or touch foot against your country or family!!!
FYI I have never locked my doors, taken a key out of any truck,tractor,or ATV!!

So when any of these items get broken into or stolen, don't file a police report or claim on your insurance policy.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:17 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by seachaser250 View Post
So when any of these items get broken into or stolen, don't file a police report or claim on your insurance policy.

lol right.. that just isn't smart
Old 03-24-2016, 02:23 PM
Red Snapper

Guess yall don't have the same nabers that I do!! And yes they will pay out.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:30 PM
Ling

Quote:
Guess yall don't have the same nabers that I do!! And yes they will pay out.
I have great neighbors, but I still lock my doors. You can't tell me that when you travel, you don't lock your doors. If you don't, you have been lucky or you just haven't noticed what they are stealing lol
Old 03-24-2016, 02:31 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeff31787 View Post
lol right.. that just isn't smart
So they just tear up more crap trying to still it?? Just more to fix when you get it back, 9 times out of ten someone thrown lead and it gos back where it came from fill of gas or fuel!! If I lived somewhere I really had to worry about it I would move to a better part of town!!
Old 03-24-2016, 02:38 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeff31787 View Post
I have great neighbors, but I still lock my doors. You can't tell me that when you travel, you don't lock your doors. If you don't, you have been lucky or you just haven't noticed what they are stealing lol
Never, locked the house!! Locked my truck a few times out of town in it and they just break Windows ! And dumb assssesw break the most expensive Window to get a ten dollar flashlight both times!! So I don't ever worry about it anymore .
Old 03-24-2016, 02:42 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C;79052[COLOR=black
0]So they just tear up more crap trying to still it?? Just more to fix when you get it back, 9 times out of ten someone thrown lead and it gos back where it came from fill of gas or fuel!! If I lived somewhere I really had to worry about it I would move to a better part of town!!
[/COLOR]

so they'd "still" the stuff out of it and fill it with gas before they leave? You literally lost me on that.

I'm going to keep locking my doors. You do you, it must be working out for you thus far.
Old 03-24-2016, 02:55 PM
Red Snapper

Everyones an English professional on the internet!!! I forgot!!!

Back on topic, why is he wining but everyone hates him?? What is DC. So scared of??

Why not try a change from a " life" political people to something else's?? It's only 4 year's is what they said with Obama and after 8 we are so much better don't you think!!!
Old 03-24-2016, 03:02 PM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
Everyones an English professional on the internet!!! I forgot!!!

Back on topic, why is he wining but everyone hates him?? What is DC. So scared of??

Why not try a change from a " life" political people to something else's?? It's only 4 year's is what they said with Obama and after 8 we are so much better don't you think!!!

Stop trolling the English "professionals". You're doing that on purpose.
Old 03-24-2016, 05:04 PM
Red Snapper

No Sr., I have a degree from Macneese, and I still spell Kat with a " k" some of yall I thank could get strangiled with a cordless phone!!!
Get back on topic or leave!! Been a part of this web site, since W lost it!! and provide year after year for the turn.. so. Don't you dare say I am trolling!!!

I Tryed getting back on topic, when the votes show a clear winner, why is Washington so scared the going to run a 3rd. Party ???? Wake up people Washington is broken!!
Old 03-25-2016, 07:49 AM
Trophy Trout

Quote:
No Sr., I have a degree from Macneese, and I still spell Kat with a " k" some of yall I thank could get strangiled with a cordless phone!!!
Get back on topic or leave!! Been a part of this web site, since W lost it!! and provide year after year for the turn.. so. Don't you dare say I am trolling!!!

I Tryed getting back on topic, when the votes show a clear winner, why is Washington so scared the going to run a 3rd. Party ???? Wake up people Washington is broken!!
So you spells words incorrectly on purpose to the point it's sometimes difficult to understand the meaning? Ok, glad we got that out of the way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1ea.jpg (7.8 KB, 83 views)
Old 03-27-2016, 09:17 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/03...ry-johnson.cnn