SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-02-2015, 01:21 PM
kcinnick kcinnick is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 287
Cash: 1,009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripley View Post
Yes Dye sub can only be done on light shirts and has to be polyester only also not as bright that's why we don't do it a lot. Our screenprinting also doesn't crack because we cure it at the right temperature.

And we also do the for about 8 bucks for charity events to the charity makes the money
Dye sub can be very bright, I wouldn't charge $15 a shirt! That is what we get retail. I could just do them one off and late notice because we only got into printing to do our promo items. I still buy promo items from printers... I am not running a printing shop, I run a gun store.

Anyway, whoever is handling donations, shoot me a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:03 AM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

You A&R Firearms and Fisher Collision Center is down for a pistol or ammo for the auction, as usual. Let me dig around in the safe and see what I have to play with.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:04 AM
mr crab's Avatar
mr crab mr crab is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bridge City, TX
Posts: 2,725
Cash: 8,115
Default

Corey...bring gas bruh
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:06 AM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
Corey...bring gas bruh
You Richard!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:22 AM
jchief's Avatar
jchief jchief is offline
Calcasieu Extreme Rods
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carlyss, America
Posts: 10,371
Cash: 13,835
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
Corey...bring gas bruh
Hahaha. Beat me.

And that is Richard Cranium Corey.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:25 AM
mr crab's Avatar
mr crab mr crab is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bridge City, TX
Posts: 2,725
Cash: 8,115
Default

Who's gonna be weigh master?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:26 AM
jchief's Avatar
jchief jchief is offline
Calcasieu Extreme Rods
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Carlyss, America
Posts: 10,371
Cash: 13,835
Default

Corey had someone from Little Angles last year.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-02-2015, 09:28 AM
mr crab's Avatar
mr crab mr crab is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bridge City, TX
Posts: 2,725
Cash: 8,115
Default

Hey southern or Casey.... I would like to talk with the weigh master before the tourney if possible
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-02-2015, 10:08 AM
southern151's Avatar
southern151 southern151 is offline
Blue Marlin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales
Posts: 8,705
Cash: 3,646
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
Hey southern or Casey.... I would like to talk with the weigh master before the tourney if possible
Wanna make sure they don't squeeze the weights out of your fish?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-02-2015, 10:10 AM
mr crab's Avatar
mr crab mr crab is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bridge City, TX
Posts: 2,725
Cash: 8,115
Default

Nah.... Just wanna talk with them about what they need, and set-up.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-03-2015, 07:55 AM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,709
Default

Not one person has signed up since I agreed to still hold the tournament.

Thanks to those of you that are going to donate, it looks like we can still raise some money for a good cause.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-03-2015, 08:11 AM
mr crab's Avatar
mr crab mr crab is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bridge City, TX
Posts: 2,725
Cash: 8,115
Default

you said wait till you changed the pay pal pricing?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-03-2015, 08:29 AM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
you said wait till you changed the pay pal pricing?
That's done, I did it before I posted.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-03-2015, 08:14 AM
mr crab's Avatar
mr crab mr crab is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bridge City, TX
Posts: 2,725
Cash: 8,115
Default

Casey.... If you authorize it, i can share a digital version of the flyer on Facebook. Between me, "bjqx", and "sabine slicks" we know most of the sabine guys that fish b.l. too. I'm sure we could get a few more entrants
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-03-2015, 08:28 AM
ckinchen's Avatar
ckinchen ckinchen is offline
Site Owner/Admin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Woodlands, TX / Hackberry
Posts: 11,646
Cash: 22,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr crab View Post
Casey.... If you authorize it, i can share a digital version of the flyer on Facebook. Between me, "bjqx", and "sabine slicks" we know most of the sabine guys that fish b.l. too. I'm sure we could get a few more entrants
Meaux Fishing is going to send me an updated version.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-03-2015, 08:40 AM
meaux fishing's Avatar
meaux fishing meaux fishing is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Meaux
Posts: 12,531
Cash: 22,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckinchen View Post
Meaux Fishing is going to send me an updated version.
I'll email it to you now.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Cripley's Avatar
Cripley Cripley is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Dequincy
Posts: 527
Cash: 2,187
Default

Casey I promise I'm fishing plus a few more. I am gonna get with FCJ Boats to donate a Pelican or something.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-03-2015, 10:11 AM
fonikoddity's Avatar
fonikoddity fonikoddity is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 180
Cash: 519
Default

I just entered the kayak division. If turnout is too low, I don't mind being thrown into the boater's category.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-03-2015, 01:50 PM
mr crab's Avatar
mr crab mr crab is offline
King Mackeral
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bridge City, TX
Posts: 2,725
Cash: 8,115
Default

Me and Sabine Slicks are paid up. My daughter is gonna fish youth division....maybe adult too, if we don't find a third adult
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-03-2015, 06:23 PM
huntin fool's Avatar
huntin fool huntin fool is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 11,203
Cash: 2,002
Default

Wish I could make it but will be in Captain's class. However I believe several buddies are planning to fish.
Good Luck On tournament.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map