SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 06-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I said this and I'll say it again
"If" the CCA steps up and actually does something "conservation wise"
Stop Oyster Dredging
Better Weir operation
Erosion control

I will write a check every year for $1000 on top of my fees

But until then I'll sit tight
Old 06-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,749

Myself...I would go back to donating to CCA also, if they would do what needs to be done to protect the lakes future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-07-2014, 07:12 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: -514

Quote:
Originally Posted by keakar View Post
this about wraps up the whole situation and any changes that need to be made need to be made from within WLF and CCA and not that WE need to stop complaining and getting others to take interest and paying closer attention to what is really going on within those organizations and the actions they put forth.

shining a bright light on what they are doing AND NOT DOING is a good thing and the only reason they are running scared now and seeking public input they always turn a deaf ear to.

contrary to their wanting to ignore it, raising these issues in public forums is getting as lot of attention and the word is getting out and spreading that people need to stop blindly supporting CCA and WLF and just hoping they are doing good things but instead find out the truth behind what they really are concentrating their efforts on to hurt the very people they portend to support.

contrary to those saying complaining on forums does no good, the evidence of recent developments has shown that to be a false argument and raising hell on forums does indeed bring results so those (for whatever reasons) cant make it to the meeting to raise hell in person can still make a difference by spreading the word and getting more people to open their eyes and start paying attention to whats going on.
This guy is a communist. We need every person we can get to take intrest.

Sounds like that commi flounder smaker.
Old 06-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,071

What/Where/When (time) is the meeting July 9th? Not sure if details were in another thread. Please send.

And whoever is ready to start the "Big Lake Association"...an association that is soley for the research, improvement of the Big Lake ecosystem, I would gladly start donating/helping...let the CCA work on the rest of the nation. Seems Big Lake needs special attention.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,283

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
OK... Noodle Creek.. U ARE COMICAL... I'll be YOUR HUCKLEBERRY... I do have a CLUE..... LITTLE BOY.. SO U think by opening the weirs, Rebuild the land lost along the channel, and Stop all oyster dredging; U all going to caught 10# trout on every trip..

NOT.....

How about STOP ALL PART TIME GUIDES ON THE LAKE.. Would That make a difference.. NO.....

Jeremy... I've heard U say U've spoken to David C with CCA.. Great.. Has David been an Assho E to U on the Phone????

No, he's listen to U

But All I'm saying is all the fishermen from BL have an opportunity to Make A DIFFERENCE...

CAll EVERYONE U KNOW.. BUT WORK TOGETHER.. NOT AGAINST EACH OTHER..

U can NOT EFFECT CHANCE THAT Way.. Not cutting DOWN , CCA, The Corp., Me, Others on here who have a different opinion, the Oyster dredger, Marsh land owners, etc.

Jeremy..... U have my cell phone.. I U want to Talk to Me.. Call anytime...
O HOLY MOLEY.......:confuse d:....Solution right cher...........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:e ek:??????????
Old 06-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Tripletail

If any go into this meeting July 9th mad and a closed minded....and speak that mind......it will be done in spite.......put ya hat in ya hand and see what results you can get..........
Old 06-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,492

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodKnot View Post
What/Where/When (time) is the meeting July 9th? Not sure if details were in another thread. Please send.

And whoever is ready to start the "Big Lake Association"...an association that is soley for the research, improvement of the Big Lake ecosystem, I would gladly start donating/helping...let the CCA work on the rest of the nation. Seems Big Lake needs special attention.
General Discussion (Everything Else): CCA Email 06/05/2014 - SaltyCajun.com
Old 06-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratdog View Post
I'm a tall gate the meeting ! I'm a cook da winers and buns. Gunna be so good bratwurst . I might even broad cast live for the desk jockeys .

But most off all I for one want to be heard on the subject of science of bad water.

I know what bad water can do. Look at all the regs on lead now .how u think that happend. Too many kids getting poisend. It affects fish too. And led is not the only issue big lake has. Any thing to help fix the water will allow the development of the fish.
Dude I know ya trying to help....but you gotta get off the hooch so early im the am.......that S H I T will kill ya!!!!
Old 06-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
This guy is a communist. We need every person we can get to take intrest.

Sounds like that commi flounder smaker.
lol, read it again, im agreeing with mathgeeks post just above mine

its the commies that want things done in closed door meetings and act without any proven need or reason. the thing they hate the most is for everyone to pay attention to whats going on
Old 06-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Guys..

NOW U start calling people here on SC; Communist's...... THAT's WAY OUT OF LINE.. U are Some Very SICK TWISTED LITTLE MO FO's....

Probably very few of U ARE OLD ENOUGH Even to know what Communism TRULY IS...
Old 06-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggun View Post
Guys..

NOW U start calling people here on SC; Communist's...... THAT's WAY OUT OF LINE.. U are Some Very SICK TWISTED LITTLE MO FO's....

Probably very few of U ARE OLD ENOUGH Even to know what Communism TRULY IS...
nobody called you a communist, i was the one called a communist and I laughed at how silly he is for posting such nonsense

but ratdog is not someone who can be taken seriously about anything based on his posting record
Old 06-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Redfish

Cash: -1,658

Quote:
nobody called you a communist, i was the one called a communist and I laughed at how silly he is for posting such nonsense

but ratdog is not someone who can be taken seriously about anything based on his posting record
You're right about that. Dude has split personalities. Some of his post actually make sense and are written in proper English, the rest of his posts sound like illiterate ramblings. I smell a troll.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunchRex View Post
You're right about that. Dude has split personalities. Some of his post actually make sense and are written in proper English, the rest of his posts sound like illiterate ramblings. I smell a troll.
I think hes just a nice guy that drinks too much and gets on forums while drunk.

I bet in person hes a really nice guy worth hanging out with
Old 06-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Red Snapper

Communism - pertaining to this thread is the idea that we should keep quiet. Not speek our minds and associat with other like minded individual people allowing the truth of the matter to come to light attracting others to decide for them selves to join us or not.

Pertaining to third rike - hideing the truth and your agenda. Squashing any thoughts and ideas that pertain to free thinking and are against your agenda. Removing any people that spread opisit ideas of how government regulations should be decided in a democratic society .wosrt of all the persuet of association with the same free minded acquisition of resources to binifet them selves. Ie every one makes the same amount of money and receives the same loaf of bread and the complete rejection of capatolisim.

So how old do I have to be to understand when my rights are infringed on and when an organization has overstepped its boundaries with regulation of social issues not based on science.

And I will add I got big tomatoes and good water.and my neighbors eat fresh salad from my freedom garden with pride.

Ya a few communist ideas have bean expressed here as well as a few communist actions sighted.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Communism - pertaining to this thread is the idea that we should keep quiet. Not speek our minds and associat with other like minded individual people allowing the truth of the matter to come to light attracting others to decide for them selves to join us or not.

Pertaining to third rike - hideing the truth and your agenda. Squashing any thoughts and ideas that pertain to free thinking and are against your agenda. Removing any people that spread opisit ideas of how government regulations should be decided in a democratic society .wosrt of all the persuet of association with the same free minded acquisition of resources to binifet them selves. Ie every one makes the same amount of money and receives the same loaf of bread and the complete rejection of capatolisim.

So how old do I have to be to understand when my rights are infringed on and when an organization has overstepped its boundaries with regulation of social issues not based on science.

And I will add I got big tomatoes and good water.and my neighbors eat fresh salad from my freedom garden with pride.

Ya a few communist ideas have bean expressed here as well as a few communist actions sighted.
so why the heck you call ME a communist for agreeing with mathgeek who was supporting all the things you are agreeing with and on our side?
Old 06-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
so why the heck you call ME a communist for agreeing with mathgeek who was supporting all the things you are agreeing with and on our side?
Might be a missunderstanding.......we need to stop complaining and getting others to ......

Might have heard it wrong but it sounded like u wanted people to keep quiet and not attract attention of other people to join the cause.
Just fighting for the people man.
You gata fight for your right to party.......go U.L.!!!9-5
Old 06-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,749

why in the *** cant you type proper english like this all the time!!!^^^^

Old 06-08-2014, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,492

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldsc View Post

He has stated in the past that it is due to the medication he takes.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldsc View Post

Why in the **** is it such a problem for you! Your life have to be so perfect. You have to impose on others your crapy attitude .
Old 06-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 7,266

😢😭😢😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😓😓😓😥😥😥😥😪😪😪😪😪😪