SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:26 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662
Default Goodgrieef"salty cajun stickers" are here

Just today recieved the first 2 salty cajun stickers for my custom rods, if you guys want them i can get them but right now good grieff$$$$$ i will need to do a better job getting some made up, i believe i can get a better price later on but i am going to have to see how my rod builds go before i have them made because i will have to have at least 100 made and i am going to need to know that i will need that many.
Stix
Old 07-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,535

LOL...is it the number of colors in the logo that gets you? That's the issue I was having on the t-shirts. $$$$ because of so many colors.

I can send you a 2-color logo if you want it (basically the logo at the top of the forum but without the state in the background and without the gator/fish), just the gold oval and the words "SaltyCajun.com" in gold print on a purple background. See this post to see what I am talking about. It's the logo on the front of the shirt.

http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/show...8&postcount=23
Old 07-06-2009, 03:02 PM
*****Cajun *******

Cash: 662

the only advantage i can see is this logo would be a little easier to apply to a rod, but it would cost the same when you buy per now if i go to buy more the price drops quite a bit, if i bought more then i could put them on the rods at no xtra charge but if i go with what i am going to put on your rods its $10 a shot and that is strictly all labor on thier end.
like she told me it cost me the same money to run 1 sticker or run 100 so thats the way it is, so for now its $10 or until i find out different.
but send me the one that you have for the t shirt as well if you dont mind.
stix
Old 07-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadMan View Post
LOL...is it the number of colors in the logo that gets you? That's the issue I was having on the t-shirts. $$$$ because of so many colors.

I can send you a 2-color logo if you want it (basically the logo at the top of the forum but without the state in the background and without the gator/fish), just the gold oval and the words "SaltyCajun.com" in gold print on a purple background. See this post to see what I am talking about. It's the logo on the front of the shirt.

http://www.saltycajun.com/forum/show...8&postcount=23

Don't be jackin' with my "Gator Trout".
Old 07-06-2009, 08:50 PM
Westerly neighbor

Cash: 3,535

Oh, I see. I though it might be the number of colors that was running the cost up. I'd definitely rather have the full logo if it's the same price.