SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

You live here you speak english. If you like your heritage so freaking much then go back home. I think it should be against the law to speak anything other than english in public. Nothing I hate worse than a bunch of mexicans in a store rattling on with that sheet they talk. Learn english or go home. F em
Old 02-03-2014, 07:46 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

But w said all Muslims are terrorists ?? Lmao who gives a crap about the commercial, if you feel as if you were raped of your "native" language how about you spend less time titty babying on here n got take a class to learn it! My greatgrand father came here on a boat at 16 and didn't have a pot to piss in ! Died with millions form a business he started , is it his fault or anyone else's fault I can't speak Slovenian?? No it's mine , I never took the time to . If there is such a problem then never drink a coke again, or how about you start a non profit that teaches Cajun french at a community center or learn it so you can't each your kids , as for me I feel this country has already done MORE THAN ENOUGH for me and my IMMIGRANT family
Old 02-03-2014, 07:51 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
You live here you speak english. If you like your heritage so freaking much then go back home. I think it should be against the law to speak anything other than english in public. Nothing I hate worse than a bunch of mexicans in a store rattling on with that sheet they talk. Learn english or go home. F em
Lmao you are a retard! Dumbarse ! " you ain't even talkin Merican" lmao
In America we are the dumbarses that only speak 1 language! In most countries people speak 2-3 different languages . My driver in South Africa spoke 7 of the 11 national languages ! You sound like an ignorant trashy redneck!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,717

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinpox View Post
In America we are the dumbarses that only speak 1 language! In most countries people speak 2-3 different languages . My driver in South Africa spoke 7 of the 11 national languages ! You sound like an ignorant trashy redneck!
DamnitBoy
Thought u took all that frustration out on that honeymoon !

On the animals of course
Old 02-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
You want to learn another language just to cater to others then have a F'n ball. Im not gona do it. I couldnt give a F less what you think. We deal with it all the time at work. Got a group of 5 people and the only one that speaks english is the 8 year old.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:08 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
You want to learn another language just to cater to others then have a F'n ball. Im not gona do it. I couldnt give a F less what you think. We deal with it all the time at work. Got a group of 5 people and the only one that speaks english is the 8 year old.
lmao ! again in most countries they speak 2-3 languages. no one expects you to learn another language to cater to anyone , but dont look down on someone who is trying to better themselves and their families situation by coming to america, unless youre native american and still speak your "native" language you shouldnt be saying S H I T . this aggravates the hell out of me! i know countless hispanics who are here to work, who have bank accounts, pay taxes( filed for an EIN number since they cannot get a SS number), in fact pay straight taxes! not like 99% of americans who try to write off crap that really isnt used for business or find every loop hole . these guys pay what their told to pay.they go to church , have strong christian and family values , they are an asset to this country , but close minded people like yourself are so stupid they cant even realize their ancestors were most likely in the same situation as these people ! how about we dont pay attention to babies since they cant properly speak english yet??? F em right?? " if your 1 year old a s s cant ask me for a budwiser and a AMERICAN burger and a AMERICAN can of coke then you will just starve , i aint catering to you idiot infant" lmao
Old 02-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,749

the 'ol POX is back!!! haha...

Sent from an Apple Tree..
Old 02-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

WOW!
Old 02-03-2014, 08:48 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Arrow dumb

Quote:
lmao ! again in most countries they speak 2-3 languages. no one expects you to learn another language to cater to anyone , but dont look down on someone who is trying to better themselves and their families situation by coming to america, unless youre native american and still speak your "native" language you shouldnt be saying S H I T . this aggravates the hell out of me! i know countless hispanics who are here to work, who have bank accounts, pay taxes( filed for an EIN number since they cannot get a SS number), in fact pay straight taxes! not like 99% of americans who try to write off crap that really isnt used for business or find every loop hole . these guys pay what their told to pay.they go to church , have strong christian and family values , they are an asset to this country , but close minded people like yourself are so stupid they cant even realize their ancestors were most likely in the same situation as these people ! how about we dont pay attention to babies since they cant properly speak english yet??? F em right?? " if your 1 year old a s s cant ask me for a budwiser and a AMERICAN burger and a AMERICAN can of coke then you will just starve , i aint catering to you idiot infant" lmao

that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, you comparing a BABY to an immigrant, sounds to me like you are the Ignorant one, no one has a problem with the immigrants that are going about this the LEGAL way, no one has a problem with some one wanting to better themselves, but you think they are all here trying to do it legally, you are blind if you don't think they have some here cause they are "fugitives" in their home land, and many others that are here abusing a broken system, come to america learn our culture but "you" can still embrace "yours", "you" left your country for a reason, not to come to america and turn it into what "you" left
Old 02-03-2014, 08:54 AM
Ling

Cash: 505

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfighter View Post
that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, you comparing a BABY to an immigrant, sounds to me like you are the Ignorant one, no one has a problem with the immigrants that are going about this the LEGAL way, no one has a problem with some one wanting to better themselves, but you think they are all here trying to do it legally, you are blind if you don't think they have some here cause they are "fugitives" in their home land, and many others that are here abusing a broken system, come to america learn our culture but "you" can still embrace "yours", "you" left your country for a reason, not to come to america and turn it into what "you" left

Exactly what i was thinking... i had just opted to keep my mouth shut on this issue. lol
Old 02-03-2014, 09:00 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
if you are so dumb you cant see i was trying to compare his statement to something so irrational ( a baby) you are a retard! you're right there are plenty of illegal immigrants in this country who are doing the wrong thing but there are plenty TRYING to do the right thing. the english language or any language for that matter is not something learned overnight. as far as duck1911 saying he was tired of hearing "them" talk in their language with each other ??? seriously?? what is wrong with that? the best part of this whole thing is the Coca Cola facebook page!! go look at that ! lmao "americans" posting " how could you let them sing our national anthem in another language" lmao they dont even know WHAT our national anthem is !!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 949

what was the purpose of immigrating to this country if you are going to bring it with you. you left because you wanted a change. now is the time to change.
Joe
Old 02-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 949

what is the point of immigrating if you bring your country with you. you left for a reason. now it is time to make the change.
Joe
Old 02-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

This is ridiculous.
Who cares seriously. They throw these dumb A$$ things out here to get the public worked up mean while screwing all of us behind the curtains and it never fails everyone bites on these stupid social issues. " did you hear what Phil said " .... Bieber got arrested .... Gays wanna get married ... They want to make pot legal. ..... Then behind the curtain while we are fighting.
NDAA , NSA domestic spying , nuclear meltdowns etc.

So sad we care more about silly things like this than what's really going on.

Like this cut from a story on NSA spying to break In for biber and before you start with the "oh it's cnn "crap every single big news organization is a propaganda machine for its respective party and if you don't believe that then you got a long confused road ahead.

http://youtu.be/GH68bSJXGE8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Sailfish

Pox instead of saying you disagree with me you start by calling me a retard dumbazz yet (according to you) im the one that is the ignorant trashy redneck. Great call on that one Pox.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:14 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
and as far as abusing a broken system ... ha i promise you 90% of the guys on here CHEAT on their taxes, cheat unemployment, get a traffic ticket fixed ect..... All im saying is untill the day you wake up and can walk on water / heal the sick its prolly best you dont judge people , especially people who are trying to do the the right thing and start a better life for their kids/ loved ones especially when if you trace back your ancestry you most likely are no different . do i wish everyone who came to this country to better themselves went about it in the proper way? yes but i also take a step back and put myself in their shoes, half of these people are in survival mode..... try to have a little compassion . whats worse in your eyes ?1) a family that for generations relied on welfare, has been in jail countless times , doesnt work yet drives a 40,000 car , pays no taxes,but his a citizen or 2) a family that comes here illegally, pays taxes , goes to church, works 60+ hrs a week , takes no public assistance,? i realize these examples are the extremes of both sides but just look at it that way. if your child always looked at you and said daddy im starving but you couldnt do anything about it but could travel 200 miles north and provide for your kids ....what would you do?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Pox instead of saying you disagree with me you start by calling me a retard dumbazz yet (according to you) im the one that is the ignorant trashy redneck. Great call on that one Pox.
i couldn't agree more, you're right. calling you a trashy redneck and a retard was pretty immature of me. it as wrong of me and i apologize
Old 02-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 849

My parents are fluent in french and speak it all of the time..... Just because someone speaks a different language doesnt mean they are not embracing the American culture! My dad, who is fluent in french, enlisted in the army and served his country.... Is that not American enough? Probably not... since he still speaks french every morning with his buddies as they drink coffee.

No problem with that ad at all. Again, a different language doesn't mean you are not American and embracing the American culture.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 826
Default Such ignorance in this thread

Is this real life?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Sailfish

Quote:
i couldn't agree more, you're right. calling you a trashy redneck and a retard was pretty immature of me. it as wrong of me and i apologize
Its all good bro. If we couldnt sling a little mud at each other from time to time it wouldnt be as much fun. Have fun and God Bless bro