SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:20 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 3,710
Default Donald Trump let's Hear it!

dont know if this topic was started already but. What do you guys and gals think about Donald Trump and his views on getting America back where it should be?
Old 08-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Well, I've voted for politicians all my life and you see where that's getting us. Might as well try a new tactic. At least he doesn't mind speaking his mind.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:45 PM
Sailfish

That's what I like. and he's a business man speaks his mind has his own money. and doesn't need money form anyone. America is loosing businesses to other countries.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:54 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Hes a successful business man. The latest POTUS has NOT been "successful"

He says the things that most conservatives want to say.

He has a vision of what most conservatives want in the way of the direction of this country.

He has tapped into the prime essence of Americans that are feed up with the way government is going.

I support him. the main thing I like about him is he has his own money, he does not need lobbyist or special interest bribe money. I like that he doesn't take any $hit off anyone and apologize at the drop of a hat. I do know one thing, this country is ate up with political correctness and it needs to be squashed. That is The Donald.

In my opinion, If anyone OTHER the Trump is elected, we will have the same Ol same Ol Bull $**** in government, republican or demarcate, and I refuse to vote for either right now.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:21 PM
Flounder

Cash: 320

Its sort of a mixed bag with me. First, he seems like he would climb up on Putin's desk and take a big ole dump with a smile on his face. But, he also seems like he would start world war III if someone talked about his hair. In the end, I think he's just like the rest of them. We're forked.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,357

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
Hes a successful business man. The latest POTUS has NOT been "successful"

He says the things that most conservatives want to say.

He has a vision of what most conservatives want in the way of the direction of this country.

He has tapped into the prime essence of Americans that are feed up with the way government is going.

I support him. the main thing I like about him is he has his own money, he does not need lobbyist or special interest bribe money. I like that he doesn't take any $hit off anyone and apologize at the drop of a hat. I do know one thing, this country is ate up with political correctness and it needs to be squashed. That is The Donald.

In my opinion, If anyone OTHER the Trump is elected, we will have the same Ol same Ol Bull $**** in government, republican or demarcate, and I refuse to vote for either right now.
All of the above. As he said "I don't have time to be politically correct". He understands our country is going to hell quick. Will he possibly do things if elected that I don't like? Sure he will. Is it going to hurt to start making changes to get america back on it feet? Sure it will. But I do believe he has the knowledge and the backbone to make changes that need to be made instead of worrying about hurting someone's feelings and being politically correct.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

I like parts of Trump and others Im not so fond of. Im finding myself drawn towards Ben Carson. Very smart, also not a career politician, seems way more level headed than Trump with similar ideals
Old 08-26-2015, 03:14 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshrunner757 View Post
All of the above. As he said "I don't have time to be politically correct". He understands our country is going to hell quick. Will he possibly do things if elected that I don't like? Sure he will. Is it going to hurt to start making changes to get america back on it feet? Sure it will. But I do believe he has the knowledge and the backbone to make changes that need to be made instead of worrying about hurting someone's feelings and being politically correct.
He has my vote, he has been up and bring, a few times in his life !! Just don't a life time political figure!! Cause it it's not working. Can't say i believe in in his history on gun control, but I like him!!
But i really believe it going to be ms.Bill-Bush !
Cause it's been happening to trump "they reputation" party people don't want him!! We need to clear all the house and congress out and get back to the construction and running aa world supper power and not bow down!! Where's Reagan when you need him!! Rolling over in his grave!!
Old 08-26-2015, 03:25 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

Probably will vote for him just because he's not a politician. I like what he has to say but talk is cheap. This country needs something or someone to turn it around.
Old 08-26-2015, 03:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

No Trump for me. Look at the guys past. Sure he says some of the right things, but the no one has a clue what he would really do if elected. Read some of Matt Walsh's articles on Trump, and then come back with a good argument why he would be better than Cruz, Walker, Carson etc.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:02 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
Probably will vote for him just because he's not a politician. I like what he has to say but talk is cheap. This country needs something or someone to turn it around.
True but it dose not who is prez if we don't come together as a county we will never get this country back. Its the same in la. As tx. Ca through few big cities in the US elect our people in government !! As long as they have there stores they don't care !! Let's elect a lier hiding e-mails and got a bunch of good people killed !! just cause it's time for a woman, I have no problem with a woman prez, but admit when your wrong !! And did something illegal, not just count on the vote "cause it's time for the USA
Old 08-26-2015, 04:06 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
I like parts of Trump and others Im not so fond of. Im finding myself drawn towards Ben Carson. Very smart, also not a career politician, seems way more level headed than Trump with similar ideals

I like Carson more than anyone else. As far as Trump he has every latino in America pissed at him so he isn't going anywhere. Democrats don't like, republicans don't like him..... I don't think he be able to get much done. I do know Hilary isn't the answer.
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,962

Like some have said.. I like Some of Him...

But we as people need to take back our country... That means starting out at the local areas.

Police Jury, City Council, Sheriffs, state reps, and state senators, on up the ladder etc. All ELECTED officials..... Term LIMITS is the best way to go... It's the only way we get our country back..
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
No Trump for me. Look at the guys past. Sure he says some of the right things, but the no one has a clue what he would really do if elected. Read some of Matt Walsh's articles on Trump, and then come back with a good argument why he would be better than Cruz, Walker, Carson etc.
That guys been a quack for some time now if he has all the answers why didn't he run???
Old 08-26-2015, 04:27 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,837

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C View Post
That guys been a quack for some time now if he has all the answers why didn't he run???
Don't really see how what he had to say about Trump isn't true.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Do I like him...no. Do I think he could get the country back in order? Probably. Would I vote for him? Yes. Do I think he's gonna win? No. Bottom line is, his mouth will be his biggest opponent. He seems to have a short fuse, when anyone says ANYTHING he doesn't like. He needs to exhibit at least SOME tact. I think right now, he's more of a novelty than anything else. So he's getting by with it. He really needs to lose the combative attitude. What's gonna happen if a foreign leader would say something that would piss him off? So hopefully he can come to grips with his attitude(this isn't the Trump board room anymore), otherwise we may never get to see what he can really do for the country.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:27 PM
Red Snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle creek View Post
Don't really see how what he had to say about Trump isn't true.
Right or wrong he says it !! Same as me, I don't thank is talk can lead to anything but it it's refreshing to know the "system with Judd and hullly " is getting turned up !!
At this point u don't thank things can get any wore then what we had, so why not try a non political man????
Old 08-26-2015, 05:33 PM
Sailfish

I like the fact that he is not a POLITICIAN!
Old 08-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

If he gets the republican nomination i most definitely will vote for him.
if he runs as an independent it all depends on who the republican nominee is.
The folks that control the world decided a year ago that it would be bush / clinton . but they were not counting on Trump. If bush is the nominee i would have to vote trump and risk splitting the votes as he is no better than any other democrat.
If it's Cruz or Carson then i think i would stick w/ the party.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Sailfish

Republican -democrats whoever.

Who's going to make sh*t happen and turn this country around make a change for the better.

Who sounding like a broken record same old sh*t.