SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:49 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

He is bold with what he says and speaks his mind. He is not a politication, just a good business man.

There are things in "OUR" country that need CHANGING that our current President has not done. He started his first term in office thinking that if he spent enough of "MY" money he could fix everything.... when IMO he fixed nothing.

Trump has not said anything [that I have heard] that I disagree with.

Oh...... and IMO that Kelly woman should be the person to apologize to Trump for the questions she directed at Trump. I wish Trump would have said something like: "that questions is so out of line.... NO COMMENT".

Last edited by Gerald; 08-26-2015 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:04 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

I like Trump because of his F you if you don't like it attitude. I really like Cruz also. Carson is a good man but idk about him as potus.
Trump. Lets duke it out at recess and see who wins
Cruz. Lets play a game of chess and see who gets cornered
Carson. Lets talk about it and work it out.
Just my gut feeling. All have great attributes. If we could just put them together.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:08 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I'm Trump -100%

He is our best chance
Old 08-26-2015, 07:38 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,212

What Swampman said is pretty much how I feel about Trump. I like him and his direct talk. However,as a professional I'm my job I cant go around saying whatever I want. I have to choose my words carefully in some situations. Sometimes the way Trump acts is not professional so I question his decision making skills sometimes. Hopefully he can reign his mouth in so that he can be effective. He's already said a bunch of crazy stuff so I worry about him saying some crazy stuff to some foreign leader and starting a conflict. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes its not and I don't know if he can tell the difference. He's strong willed and we need that but can he tell when its the right time and when its not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampman View Post
Do I like him...no. Do I think he could get the country back in order? Probably. Would I vote for him? Yes. Do I think he's gonna win? No. Bottom line is, his mouth will be his biggest opponent. He seems to have a short fuse, when anyone says ANYTHING he doesn't like. He needs to exhibit at least SOME tact. I think right now, he's more of a novelty than anything else. So he's getting by with it. He really needs to lose the combative attitude. What's gonna happen if a foreign leader would say something that would piss him off? So hopefully he can come to grips with his attitude(this isn't the Trump board room anymore), otherwise we may never get to see what he can really do for the country.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:47 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

his ego is too fragile..........While many of us are angry.......many of us also know you have to composed to hold that office.......

Ben Carsen is impressing me more and more.........

His foriegn policy will be dreadful.........

he is a punk that frankly Putin is going to take to the playground and whip his ***.

There has to be a level of common decency and he just does not have it.

You can't go postal every damn time when you percieve people are being "mean" to you
He may make me personally the best president ever as he will create jobs and have our economy purring.......

But I think it will be like a bad bank robbery........he will bring us the money.......but there will be blood all over it
Old 08-26-2015, 09:52 PM
Flounder

Cash: 617
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
I'm Trump -100%

He is our best chance
I'm not a political person, but I'm with you, this country is going down the crapper, we need somebody. He runs his mouth a lil too much, if he can control it he may have a shot of turning our nation around.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:05 PM
Ling

I said early on that Trump would get the "baller" vote or those that want to live through him.......

The problem with that is.........this is what got the asswhip we have now in office.........wanting to be a part of something that you really are not part of........

Both Trump and Obama are cults of thier own personality.

Obama throws his temper tantrums behind closed doors I'll bet, and we can clearly see where that is getting us.

We need someone that understands HOW to be a politician, but has a value system that is not "situational" ..........

a quick listen to Trump's stance over the years clearly shows he will bend to the situation that benefits him (profits him) at the moment he is in.

We need someone that has been deliberate and purposeful in his life MORALLY not just business wise
Old 08-26-2015, 10:08 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
I said early on that Trump would get the "baller" vote or those that want to live through him.......

The problem with that is.........this is what got the asswhip we have now in office.........wanting to be a part of something that you really are not part of........

Both Trump and Obama are cults of thier own personality.

Obama throws his temper tantrums behind closed doors I'll bet, and we can clearly see where that is getting us.

We need someone that understands HOW to be a politician, but has a value system that is not "situational" ..........

a quick listen to Trump's stance over the years clearly shows he will bend to the situation that benefits him (profits him) at the moment he is in.

We need someone that has been deliberate and purposeful in his life MORALLY not just business wise
Thats why I like Carson
Old 08-26-2015, 10:12 PM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
Thats why I like Carson
Same here!

He someone that has had mega success not exploiting the hash marks he was in.............
Old 08-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

I really like Carson, I actually think hes smarter then Trump, but on a different level. As well I think he would be a bit to timid for making America a power player on the world stage.

Id like to see a Trump/Carson ticket
Old 08-26-2015, 10:36 PM
Flounder

Cash: 617

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
I really like Carson, I actually think hes smarter then Trump, but on a different level. As well I think he would be a bit to timid for making America a power player on the world stage.

Id like to see a Trump/Carson ticket
Carson is really the front runner, he tried to run 4 yrs ago but the big politics cut him out cause he was an honest guy. I listen to Walton and Johnson everyday...that's what they said! I'm a 10%'er! Lol!
Old 08-26-2015, 11:47 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

Don't be scared say what needs to be said, even if it pisses some people off, keep your balls, and your pride, adment your were wrong, but never be sorry for it!!!
Old 08-27-2015, 01:21 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,763

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
I like parts of Trump and others Im not so fond of. Im finding myself drawn towards Ben Carson. Very smart, also not a career politician, seems way more level headed than Trump with similar ideals
Agree. I don't only think Trumps moral compass is broken I don't think he owns one. No one can become as rich as he is by being an ethical person. As far as his saying whats on his mind it because he has F U money and has had it for a long time. Does that make him a good choice for the President of the United States? I don't think so.

Ben Carson has excellent ideas, is moral, intelligent, free of political obligations and in my opinion the best option. If Trump receives the nomination I will vote for him but he won't receive my vote in the primary's. I hope everyone out there votes with their brain and not their hearts. That's what got us into the mess to begin with.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:21 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 909

Trump is interesting. If he brings in business people to run the country we will be better off. He will not owe ANYONE favors to appoint certain people into certain cabinet positions, he can pick the best business people in the US. That intrigues me and it is worth the experiment. The rest of the pack is meh, even Rand Paul has been a disappointment. He had a good head of steam with his actions in the Senate, but dropped that momentum big time.

Politically, I don't agree with everything he wants to do, but his methods proposed to make America great again should be given a chance. I have hope that Trump will cut some dead weight in the government and give zero ****s about it. He doesn't see a third rail in Politics. I hope he gets in and pisses EVERYONE off, it is about time people took their medicine.
Old 08-27-2015, 07:09 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcinnick View Post
I hope he gets in and pisses EVERYONE off, it is about time people took their medicine.
THAT, would NOT be a good thing...think about it.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:24 AM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

Gonna be fun to bump this thread in a year
Old 08-27-2015, 08:50 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,070

He wants to make money, get rid of illegal immigrants, and make America a world power again. I don't care if he's democrat, republican, or indi, hes got my ear. He's not the only one who has my attention but he is 1 of the 2 at this point. Not sure if he really stands a long run chance, but its entertaining to hear/see right now. I'M SICK OF POLITICIANS, JUST GIVE ME A LEADER.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:13 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickt87 View Post
He wants to make money, get rid of illegal immigrants, and make America a world power again. I don't care if he's democrat, republican, or indi, hes got my ear. He's not the only one who has my attention but he is 1 of the 2 at this point. Not sure if he really stands a long run chance, but its entertaining to hear/see right now. I'M SICK OF POLITICIANS, JUST GIVE ME A LEADER.
Word
Old 08-27-2015, 09:26 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Carson is really the front runner, he tried to run 4 yrs ago but the big politics cut him out cause he was an honest guy. I listen to Walton and Johnson everyday...that's what they said! I'm a 10%'er! Lol!
How is Carson "really the front runner" again? You must be talking about something other than polls. I watched him in the debate...I saw nothing impressive. Very average, appeared out of his comfort zone.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:39 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 849

Maybe someone needs to run our country like a business... that would probably help the deficit and the economy. Run our country like a business and you can get rid of whats not working and keep what is working. I am like some others on here.... have voted for politicians in the past and that has gotten us in a deeper hole. I like Trump, John Kasich and Dr. Carson. I even thin Rubio would be good too