SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-27-2015, 09:40 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,852

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcinnick View Post
Trump is interesting. If he brings in business people to run the country we will be better off. He will not owe ANYONE favors to appoint certain people into certain cabinet positions, he can pick the best business people in the US. That intrigues me and it is worth the experiment. The rest of the pack is meh, even Rand Paul has been a disappointment. He had a good head of steam with his actions in the Senate, but dropped that momentum big time.

Politically, I don't agree with everything he wants to do, but his methods proposed to make America great again should be given a chance. I have hope that Trump will cut some dead weight in the government and give zero ****s about it. He doesn't see a third rail in Politics. I hope he gets in and pisses EVERYONE off, it is about time people took their medicine.
well said
Old 08-27-2015, 10:00 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

I think Cruz has the balls to do what needs to be done but also the intelligence to know when tact is needed. I really like him. I like Carson too but just not sure if he would be willing to get in a fight if it was needed. Still early though. Plenty more info will come out.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

I would like to see Carson as a VP for Cruz or Trump.
Old 08-27-2015, 08:51 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,213

Ted Cruz is Christian, Conservative, Aggressive, Tactful, Articulate, Young AND would get the Latino vote which is crucial. He would win versus Hillary, Joe, Bernie or anybody else the Dems put out there
Old 08-28-2015, 10:29 PM
Great White

Cash: 3,391

How many of you guys actually believe your vote for the Presidency counts?

Trump ain't got a snowball in hell chance of becoming President. Even if he were to get the GOP nomination....Biden would beat him like a drum.

Wait 'n' see.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:44 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
How many of you guys actually believe your vote for the Presidency counts?

Trump ain't got a snowball in hell chance of becoming President. Even if he were to get the GOP nomination....Biden would beat him like a drum.

Wait 'n' see.
Salty out of know where, telling the truth, and crushing hopes were wrong!! It's going to be Bush, Hillary, and she's going to win!!! I pray that that's not right, but it's been in the works for awhile !!!
Old 08-28-2015, 11:50 PM
Great White

Andy, if Biden qualifies...he'll be wearin' the pant suit.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:58 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,926

No believe she will beat him, cause all the dumb fokes say it's time for a "women" not that I have a problem with that but that's not the right one!!
Old 08-29-2015, 07:22 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 5,316

Trump is a sham! He is an admitted democrat ! Is all and act with the end goal of trying to split the conservative vote rep./ independent so that Hillary can get voted in!

Ben Carson all day baby!!
Old 08-30-2015, 12:54 AM
Redfish

Cash: 725

Bingo fishinpox has it down pack! I have said this from the beginning beware of trump as he is pulling the wool over y'all's eyes! Dr Carson is the real deal!
Old 08-30-2015, 02:40 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankbait36 View Post
Bingo fishinpox has it down pack! I have said this from the beginning beware of trump as he is pulling the wool over y'all's eyes! Dr Carson is the real deal!
Bingo? Oh really? You talk like it's been proven that Trump has been caught at "pulling the wool over our eyes", because pox says so lol. I've seen and heard nothing that would lock "Dr." Carson in as our savior. Slow down people. I personally, won't vote for anybody that I haven't heard of before this presidential race. Remember the last time people voted that way? Look what he's done since in office.
Old 08-30-2015, 06:25 PM
Redfish

Cash: 725

Research Trump and get back with us! I find it's pretty darn convenient that he marricuously changed his stance on things pretty much overnight!
Old 08-30-2015, 06:27 PM
Great White

Vote for Trump, Carson or whoever else you want to. Don't matter...don't count, anyway.
Old 08-30-2015, 06:56 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampman46 View Post
Bingo? Oh really? You talk like it's been proven that Trump has been caught at "pulling the wool over our eyes", because pox says so lol. I've seen and heard nothing that would lock "Dr." Carson in as our savior. Slow down people. I personally, won't vote for anybody that I haven't heard of before this presidential race. Remember the last time people voted that way? Look what he's done since in office.
So because YOU have heard of B.C. Before this presidential race he's a bad choice? He has been around for a long time .
Old 08-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 4,521

If you haven't heard of Dr Carson before now then you don't watch much political news.
Old 08-30-2015, 08:34 PM
Blue Marlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
If you haven't heard of Dr Carson before now then you don't watch much political news.
X100
Old 08-30-2015, 10:55 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 3,763

Both Dr. Carson and Donald Trump are being hailed as a "breath of fresh air" by being anti-establishment voices. They are approaching the presidency in opposite ways, however. Trump's style is to say anything and everything to take down his opponents. He's continually calling people idiots and doesn't mind offending people. He's glad to give 'em hell, and loves his role doing so. His supporters see him as a Superhero and want him to right every wrong. Dr. Carson, in contrast, has a humble nature, and wants to serve the People. He is calm, rational, and people find his kind words inspiring. He does not urge us to fight each other, but to work together for our common good.
As we choose a leader, we are choosing to set the tone for our society. Do we want more arguing, more name-calling, more division? Can our nation even endure much more of it? Dr. Carson is a world-renowned healer uniquely positioned to bring unity and civility back to America.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:20 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Quote:
Originally Posted by I make oil View Post
Both Dr. Carson and Donald Trump are being hailed as a "breath of fresh air" by being anti-establishment voices. They are approaching the presidency in opposite ways, however. Trump's style is to say anything and everything to take down his opponents. He's continually calling people idiots and doesn't mind offending people. He's glad to give 'em hell, and loves his role doing so. His supporters see him as a Superhero and want him to right every wrong. Dr. Carson, in contrast, has a humble nature, and wants to serve the People. He is calm, rational, and people find his kind words inspiring. He does not urge us to fight each other, but to work together for our common good.
As we choose a leader, we are choosing to set the tone for our society. Do we want more arguing, more name-calling, more division? Can our nation even endure much more of it? Dr. Carson is a world-renowned healer uniquely positioned to bring unity and civility back to America.
After what we have been through for the last 7 years .I don't know if America will elect another black president any time soon . no matter how good he is? And you can bet that If Dr Carson does get the nomination that The democrats will throw obama under the bus and play this card.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:19 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface View Post
You don't have to watch "political" news, you just have to watch news. My point was...how many had heard of Carson 2-3 years ago-very few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I make oil View Post
Dr. Carson, in contrast, has a humble nature, and wants to serve the People. He is calm, rational, and people find his kind words inspiring. Dr. Carson is a world-renowned healer uniquely positioned to bring unity and civility back to America.
Huckaby would also fit that description of being calm and rational and inspiring words-but he's forgotten in this race. We don't need a healer...we need someone that can fix the massive screwup that is American government. And reduce the deficit. In my opinion, Carson is a little TOO meak and mild. We need a leader that represents a strong country-not one the appears timid. Again, like I said earlier, I myself don't like Trump-not my first choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
After what we have been through for the last 7 years .I don't know if America will elect another black president any time soon . no matter how good he is?
Don't be so sure about that.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,074

If the two terms were not under the current White House Occupant, I would say no way. And go with others in the line up.

But in today's world, after everything that has occurred, I say Trump all the way.

That will sure wake up everyone, and they will start to do things with a business mind, rather than a political correct mind.