SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 09-30-2012, 12:15 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: -189
Default Buggin out

Any of you have bug out bags or SHTF bags made up I just ordered 2 5.11 72 hour bags one for me and one for the wife...ordered a lot of stuff for them too like med kits and rations but some people add personal pref stuff also wats yours like what can you not go without in this bag...I gOt filtration tabs med kit rations 3600 calorie bars emergency water packs small steel shovel small hatchet Bowie knife emergency chain "pull" saw Huge mil spec poncho hq emergency blanket compass map and 5 ounces of silver so far going in mine..,also got matches lighters fire starter and 4 extra glock 21 mags and 3 ak mags cause these will be my SHTF weapons...anything else I need or am I doing anything wrong? I suggest everyone make one of these...something lit a spark under my azz I dunno Wat it is but I deff got a feeling...
Old 09-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 556

Make sure your med kits have antibiotics and suture kits
For females , pads or pax are a must. TOILET paper. bar soap.
Some piano wire (for trapping and quiet kills)
Fishing line and hooks.
A roll of 300lb nylon string is light and useful.
Good pair of small binoculars and if you can spare the cash ,Some sort of night visions optics.
If you plan on bugging out ,you know the routine of caching stuff you might need along the way
Most of all,if you plan on bugging out have a planned safe place to meet in case the SHTF while you are at work or away from each other.