SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:15 PM
BIG MOUTH BASS!

Cash: 5,913

here is some points, if mayors of big cities like chicago and boston think that chickfilia needs them more then they need a chickfilia they are crazy those are just 2 big cities and they can't control there surrounding areas! another point, why doesn't anyone ask a muslim what they think about homosexuals! last point Buying a chicken sandwich from chickfilia doesn't solve the problems that our country is facing. but I did eat there today and I am glad to see there is a company out there that believes a day of worship and rest is more important than making money and standing for your beliefs is important. Now personally if someone asked me the question on TV and I had a big company, I'd just state I believe what the bible states about marriage and if your ignorant about what the Bible say, you need to pick one up and read it, it's an all time best seller that will change your life! Also I'd let everyone know that a muslim believes they should kill gay people and anyone who doesn't believe the same as them, Christians believe in love, forgiveness, mercy and praying for those in sin, that they would know God and change, and thats all sinners not just homosexuals!
Old 08-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,550

I heard they sell waffle fries because they are holy!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,268

Quote:
Originally Posted by getonfish View Post
I heard they sell waffle fries because they are holy!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,065

This guy thinks Obama is a homosexual.....He also calls him the blue-skinned, long legged Mac Daddy. If you haven't gotten a good laugh this is for your viewing enjoyment.

Forward to the 1 minute mark.....IT IS SICKENING!!....SICKENING!!

1:56. Long legged Mack Daddy

Old 08-02-2012, 08:47 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,139

that guy has all kind of rants some of the stuff he says is true and funny
Old 08-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Flounder View Post
Amen to that too! I don't personally have anything against gay people but I don't think it's right for someone to tell that man his business is not welcome there because he doesn't agree with same sex marriage. If you went to work one day and told a coworker that you didn't agree with same sex marriage and you affended them, you could go to work the next day and be fired! I have heard of it happening to someone. They would much rather let you go then get sued by the coworker for not taking action.
At some point when I was younger I heard it said that you should not discuss Sex, Religion, or Politics at work. Gay marriage is the trifecta!
Old 08-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,065

the part that gets me, they use the first amendment to viose thier opinions in what they believe in, but you CANNOT use it to voice yours???.... if you disagree with them!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: -747,400

Obama and Larry Sinclair! Had a steeeaaaammmy love affair! White folk gettin ready to RIOT!!!!! AND I'M JOININ EM!!!!!

In all seriousness, I wish the South would secede from the Union. Even as a grand social and economic experiment. Low taxes, good wages, and no entitlements.