SaltyCajun.com http://cajunrodandreelrepair.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 01-14-2014, 09:38 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Not to interupt this fine display of dumbassery between "W" and sickfish, but did you really just say YOU put 9 redfish in the box?

I would say YOU were a bit over the limit and just announced it on the interweb. Watch out for them green jeans.

Now, we return you to your regularly scheduled "King of the Smack Talk but never gonna back it Up" Sickfish vs. "The Napoleon of the West (Cove that is)" "W" mega-never-gonna-happen-fishoff.

Really????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2014, 09:43 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
2 people in boat didn't matter who caught em.

I understand that, but I had a buddy not a week or 2 ago post a picture on facebook with a picture of a buck he killed. No big deal, right? Well, there just happened to be 2 bucks in the picture, so the green jeans showed up at his house. The other deer belonged to his buddy (the guy that took the picture), and he had to prove it to the agents.

Gotta be careful what and how you say or post things on the internet. I don't think an agent is going to care if there were 2 guys in the boat if you go around proclaiming that you caught 9 of the 10 reds.

Look, I'm not trying to be an *** about it. Just don't want to see anyone else get into an sticky situation because of something on the internet, like my buddy did. He wasn't in the wrong, and could prove it, but boy could that have been bad if he couldn't.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:54 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

My buddies son is a little green man. He does invistigative report via facebook and web pages just like this one and had made a few arrest from it.
Old 01-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

Quote:
I understand that, but I had a buddy not a week or 2 ago post a picture on facebook with a picture of a buck he killed. No big deal, right? Well, there just happened to be 2 bucks in the picture, so the green jeans showed up at his house. The other deer belonged to his buddy (the guy that took the picture), and he had to prove it to the agents.

Gotta be careful what and how you say or post things on the internet. I don't think an agent is going to care if there were 2 guys in the boat if you go around proclaiming that you caught 9 of the 10 reds.

Look, I'm not trying to be an *** about it. Just don't want to see anyone else get into an sticky situation because of something on the internet, like my buddy did. He wasn't in the wrong, and could prove it, but boy could that have been bad if he couldn't.

Your a idiot..dont matter who catches what, as long as your boat has the legal limit taken

S T F U with that stupidity
Old 01-14-2014, 10:00 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Got checked 2 months ago with 15 reds and 42 tout

GW did not say, hey what 5 did you catch??..CMON man

GW know guides catch 90% of the fish everyday on every trip
Old 01-14-2014, 10:02 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
Your a idiot..dont matter who catches what, as long as your boat has the legal limit taken

S T F U with that stupidity
Tell that to a warden dude. We got checked coming out of Sabine one day with maybe 9 ducks between the 3 of us, and the warden told us he needed to be able to tell who shot what, so we needed to seperate the birds. We didn't even have anything that would have been considered over the limit. You catch one of those guys on a bad day, and they will hit you for anything they can.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I know some of these guys, and you catch them on a bad day, they will **** YOU UP!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 10:07 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Tell that to a warden dude. We got checked coming out of Sabine one day with maybe 9 ducks between the 3 of us, and the warden told us he needed to be able to tell who shot what, so we needed to seperate the birds. We didn't even have anything that would have been considered over the limit. You catch one of those guys on a bad day, and they will hit you for anything they can.

Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I know some of these guys, and you catch them on a bad day, they will **** YOU UP!!!

LMAO.... you have always had to tag your ducks leaving a blind ( we are talking fish)

Never in the history of GW checks have i ever hear anyone being ask whos fish or whos in a icechest

Like i said that is pure stupidity, no GW ever will write you a ticket if you have your legal amount of fish per person on your boat ..

Again your stupidity is shining through
Old 01-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

Few more pages ? And can we add smalls to the salty open fishing triathlon.

Old 01-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
Few more pages ? And can we add smalls to the salty open fishing triathlon.

Smalls = widgeon grass expert / internet game warden / point out peoples fishing trip write ups
Old 01-14-2014, 10:21 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
LMAO.... you have always had to tag your ducks leaving a blind ( we are talking fish)

Never in the history of GW checks have i ever hear anyone being ask whos fish or whos in a icechest

Like i said that is pure stupidity, no GW ever will write you a ticket if you have your legal amount of fish per person on your boat ..

Again your stupidity is shining through
Since when does anyone tag a duck? What a dumbass comment. All the people I've ever seen duck hunting, I've never seen a duck "tagged". How many pictures of limits get posted on here or other sites, and there is no tag?

Single dumbest comment I've ever read.

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with your Cabbage Patch Doll lookin self after that one. Just sit there behind your Barbie Doll Playhouse desk and keep spouting off like you know how EVERY game warden operates.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:32 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Since when does anyone tag a duck? What a dumbass comment. All the people I've ever seen duck hunting, I've never seen a duck "tagged". How many pictures of limits get posted on here or other sites, and there is no tag?

Single dumbest comment I've ever read.

I'm not gonna sit here and argue with your Cabbage Patch Doll lookin self after that one. Just sit there behind your Barbie Doll Playhouse desk and keep spouting off like you know how EVERY game warden operates.
LMAO^^^^ He Mad

BTW we tag all our ducks once we get out of blind every trip FYI
Old 01-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,578

Cmon w u never been asked to pull out the exact 15 trout and 5 reds that u caught?
Old 01-14-2014, 10:51 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayouchub View Post
Cmon w u never been asked to pull out the exact 15 trout and 5 reds that u caught?
I guess i need to start counting the spots on the trout I catch in case I have 4 in my boat and we have 60 trout ....

Everyone will have to remember how many spots they had on the trout they caught, but I will just tell the GW and he will have to count them to double check

Lmao.

Most retarded thing ever herd on this site
Old 01-14-2014, 10:58 AM
King Mackeral

See, now, the first problem is, I never said anything about proving what fish were yours ON THE BOAT. Go back and read what I said, and you won't find anything about that.

My comment was that he said HE caught and boxed 9 redfish. Big difference between getting checked on the water and you have 10 fish with 2 guys, and coming on the internet and saying that YOU caught 9 of the 10 reds, and then detailing how the guy caught 1 and there was the 10 fish limit.

I'm not saying the guy is going to go to jail over it, but get one of those GWs that patrols the web and finds that, he might at least catch some flack over it. Hell, the judge would probably call it circumstantial, but who knows? If you can't prove otherwise. Just like my buddy and the 2 bucks. If he couldn't have proved that other deer wasn't his, what would have happened?

The fact is, You are 100% right about a GW never asking who's fish are who's. Yeah, I just agreed with "W". Ain't that a kick in the head? But I never argued that you were wrong about GWs checking on the water, either. Go back and find where I did, and I will gladly admit it.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:28 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,200

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1389716875987.jpg (61.1 KB, 174 views)
Old 01-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Old 01-14-2014, 11:47 AM
Ling

Cash: 5,600

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389717995.730269.jpg
Invest in some of these.

Old 01-14-2014, 11:57 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Lmao!! You want S'more, "W"?
Old 01-14-2014, 02:30 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

How could I have some more if I haven't had any?
Old 01-14-2014, 02:44 PM
King Mackeral

I actually got my nickname because of that movie. Used to wear this old blue McNeese hat, had a wide brim on it. Wasn't as wide as Smalls' brim was, but was still wide. So, my buddies started calling me Smalls.

And of course, I had that one buddy that always had to say "You're killin me, Smalls." lol