SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 05-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Great White

Cash: 1,902
Default Scariest/funniest outdoor experience

With LAangler's post on monsterquest on, lets hear some scary/funny stories! this could get interesting
Old 05-25-2009, 10:19 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,391

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
With LAangler's post on monsterquest on, lets hear some scary/funny stories! this could get interesting
Some buds of mine and I were campin up at Turkey Creek one time riding 4 wheelers. Well I brought along one of those foldable toilet seats. The next morning after a night full of drinkin and havin a good time, I grabbed the toilet seat and ventured into the woods to do some business. All went well until it was time to clean up and whenever I leaned to one 'CHEEK', the damn thing collapsed. Yup you guessed it. SPLAT Right into what I just got finished expelling from my body. The *(*(*$*!@&&*(+_~(!@#&$_*(^~+()!@#&$%_(~^@%)~*!@#+_$(&* words started flying and all of a sudden my buds come running through the woods to see what was wrong only to find me there with my whole back end covered in DOO DOO. I caught hell for a long time after that. Needless to say, now I just lean against a tree. Enjoy.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:16 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 643

Me and 2 of my buddies planned a trip to the catfish locks one night. We took all of one day getting ready, catching bait, getting lights ready, tuning up our rods. icing down beer, ect..... I had this small crack under my boat that was paralell with the transome about 12 inches from the transome. Its about a 30 minute boat ride for my small boat with 3 guys and all of our equipment, 2 icechests, poles, beer, bait, ect... That particular night was a little windy so we had a pretty rough ride. On the way out there one of my plugs backed out (the one i never check because its under my gas tank). We made a nonstop trip to the locks. When we arrived at the locks i noticed the floor of my boat started filling up with water.. The first thing that came to my mind was that that split opened up and my transome was about to break off we started bailing out the boat with buckets trying to get on step and get home, although i really didnt think we should have went cause i was so scared that my transom would fall off and we would get stuck in the middle of grand lake in the water..when i got to the dock, i just slowed down allowing one of my buddies to jump out the boat and run and get the truck, backed up the trailor and loaded the boat safley.. When we pilled the boat out the water and i seen that the plugged had backed out you can about of imagined what came out of my mouth..
Old 05-25-2009, 08:09 PM
Redfish

Cash: 695

My buddy got his nose broke by a seagull when we were headin to the jetties two years ago.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 640

I'm brave, I'll post it...Had to go potty in the middle of Big Lake Jumped right off in that bad boy! CANNONBALL!!! When you gotta go, you gotta go!
Old 05-25-2009, 10:13 PM
King Mackeral

WHen my wife is with me, i take the fish out the live well and throw em on the deck and let her go (#1 only) in there... i just pumpout and recirculate/fill at the same time... thats a cajun toilet in a bass boat..
Old 05-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatDaddy View Post
WHen my wife is with me, i take the fish out the live well and throw em on the deck and let her go (#1 only) in there... i just pumpout and recirculate/fill at the same time... thats a cajun toilet in a bass boat..
That does work for number 1...Lol...Not the other... You can also bring a 5 gallon bucket...Works wonders
Old 05-25-2009, 10:17 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,391

Quote:
That's good stuff right there.LOLOLOL
Old 05-25-2009, 10:19 PM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lake Blondie View Post
That does work for number 1...Lol...Not the other... You can also bring a 5 gallon bucket...Works wonders

Guys dont have to worry about all that.. neener neener neener!!
Old 05-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Guys dont have to worry about all that.. neener neener neener!!
Yeah, but if women could just whip it out and over the side like ya'll do, the world would really suck for ya'll...
Old 05-25-2009, 10:24 PM
King Mackeral

Cheers

Quote:
Yeah, but if women could just whip it out and over the side like ya'll do, the world would really suck for ya'll...

You got a really good point there blondie... My argument stops here lol..
Old 05-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Tripletail

I'm country...Ain't nothin' I can do about it...At least I can laugh at myself and my sometime stupid antics...I usually have an audience when I do stupid stuff like that...Lol...
Old 05-25-2009, 11:01 PM
Flounder

Cash: 876

Last summer my friend and i were coming down the peir 90 canal in his gatortail mudboat. And in a turn, the outboard bit and was ripped off the back of the boat. All that torque caused the boat to spin out and flipped endding me n my friend flyin. motor sunk to the bottom of the canal but was retrieved after a half an hour of diving. this was probably the scariest moment of my life.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:16 PM
Redfish

Cash: 695
Eek

Quote:

My grandma DOES whip it out and pee over the side....Dont ask.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Tripletail

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt wahl View Post
need to know basis and I don't need to know...
Old 05-26-2009, 07:06 AM
King Mackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt wahl View Post

Better watch it... That might really be your "GrandPa"
Old 05-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,010
Default Scary time.

Went shrimping in Calcasieu Lake one time with my buddy. The weather came up and I told him we needed to head in. He thought the weather was going the other way. We pick up and start heading to Hebert's, taking on water the whole way. About half way across we were completely full of water, but still had the motor running. I was standing in the boat waving an orange shrimp basket to the passing boats, but no one would stop. We finally made it to the east bank and was near a camp. We stole a 5 gallon bucket to bail the boat and get it back floating. Put the bucket back and run the east bank to Hebert's. That was the last time I went shrimping with him.

Warren
Old 05-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Flounder

Cash: 650

Many, many, many years ago, I smoked a "boomer" before going deer hunting in Three Rivers. I got lost in the woods and freaked out......when I found my spot again, I dug a big arrow in the dirt showing me the direction to go at dark....I was so freaking spooked. I never told no one when they came picked me up at dark. I saw NO DEER that evening.....LOL....again 25-30 plus years ago...!!!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
Many, many, many years ago, I smoked a "boomer" before going deer hunting in Three Rivers. I got lost in the woods and freaked out......when I found my spot again, I dug a big arrow in the dirt showing me the direction to go at dark....I was so freaking spooked. I never told no one when they came picked me up at dark. I saw NO DEER that evening.....LOL....again 25-30 plus years ago...!!!

oh lawd!
Old 05-26-2009, 08:35 PM
King Mackeral

Back a few years ago before the state picked up the AMOCO property, they used to let us hunt in the marsh for ourselves. The way they would do this is take us un the mud boat at about 5 in the morning and drop us off at random places in the marsh ALONE. and then just drive off leaving you standing in the middle of a 20,000 acre marsh. For those of you that has done that before, you know how that feels when it gets so silent all you hear is mosquitoes and crickets.

My uncle was in this prediciment one morning and as he was sitting there and he heard a some walking in the marsh. The "walking" started getting closer. He gets so scared out there in the marsh he lights up 2 cigerettes and holds them on each side of him and hollars "DERES TWO OF US YEA, DEY GOT TWO OF US, AND WE BOTH GOT SOME GUNS YEA"... Come to find out it was a deer.. But its easy to get spooked out there in the marsh alone.